Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What's Your Middle Name?

legally my name is stormi leigh ((yes my father was an alcoholic)). i've changed it, soon legally, to leigh kerri. although lately i don't really like it anymore, and have thought about changing legally to something else.

Is it hard or expensive to change your name legally? I've thought about doing it for awhile now, but haven't had the chance to check into it.

Lynn. Amanda Lynn. I'm not an instrument.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

michelle
    Kari (me), Kiera (B&T Coonhound), Jesse (cocker), Jada (Ball Python), Derek (Betta)

Add Glitter to your Photos

~Kari~

Last I heard it was around three hundred dollars to change your name. And I think that is minus the new driver's license. You also need a new social security card, to change your name at place's such as banks and all your credit card companies, insurance companies, anyplace you are a member of. I think it would be pain in the rear.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

Jane is my middle name, after my aunt. I am Nancy Jane.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

In my family, my mom didn't change her name, so to give her kids her name, both of my sisters and I have her last name as our middle, with no hyphen.
    Printen, yes like the brand of german cookies. We are probably related to them.

Niņo & Eliza

Ann.

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

Another Anne here with the E, gosh Anne is pretty popular., my first name is really carol but I liked the E on it so have always spelt it that way, but on my birth certificate it is without.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I actually don't have a middle name, it's really weird, because I
    have a "double-barrled" name (Mary-Louise),
    so my Mom figured I didn't need a name. I actually once had a form
    returned that I'd filled out for Volenteering(sp?)
    because I hadn't put in the middle name because I didn't have one.
    Dogs!!!

Using multiple exclamation points is a sure sign of insanity!!!

My middle name is Leigh (saw a few more of those out there ) ... so that makes me Amanda Leigh. I like my middle name better.
    Shadow & Gus (the kitties), Blink (the gecko), Draco, Satine, Damon, & Outback (the fishies) ~I'll be there for you - 'cause you're there for me too~

Be at peace, Erin, I will miss you and remember your sweet face always...

Originally posted by PJ's Mom
    Is it hard or expensive to change your name legally? I've thought about doing it for awhile now, but haven't had the chance to check into it.
    I know aaall about it since my moms gone into her own "witness protection" after a psycho ex ((long story involving police 3 times a week, 8 court dates, 3 orders of protection, etc..))

You obviously have to go to court for it and it costs a few hundred dollars, minus the lawyer ((you might not need one??? my mom did)) If I remember correctly it takes something like 3 weeks to 1 month to get it through court and changed.

One more Lynn here.... Laura Lynn... I have always been happy with that!

(the only person that ever use that was my Mama and when I heard her yell "LAURA LYNN!" I knew I was in trouble!)

Great idea for a thread!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Wow, all of you have excellent middle names. Mine is just awful. It's Garnet, after my mom's birthstone. This gave me initials of GGG, before I got married, now I'm GGS. When my youngest brother was learning to talk he used to call me garlic because he couldn't say Garnet. I guess I got lucky though cause apparently they wanted to go with blizzard or stormy because I was born during a blizzard in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Mine is Emilia It`s a Finnish name like me... Anna Emilia Iivonen is the whole name
    *Sometimes my arms bend back*