Thread: Bye my wonderful B.J.

Bye my wonderful B.J.

B.J. was a great dog i know she died a year or 2 ago but it seems like it was yesterday that she had to be put down for cancer
    Love always to my Lovely paso fino!!!

It does't matter how long a beloved is gone the memories will always be with us. Take care

I know how it is in dealing with those losses too...Bandit's been gone almost 4 years now, and it's still so hard, and I miss him SO much!! ((HUGS)) to you!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

i just dont want to lose my german shepard now cuz she is probably gonna get put down cuz of her hips are bothering her

I'm so sorry.

Is your current GSD just slow? Many dogs can live long lives despite arthritis and hip dysplasia.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Pygmybabe, I know what your going through. I have had two German Shepherds in the past that I had to have put down - my old best friends Baron and Kaiser (Both Black Forest breeds). It was without a doubt the toughest thing I have ever had to do. They both had their hips give out. Both of them, as I was loading them in the truck, seemed to know what I was doing and looked at me as if to say - its ok - and licked my face for the last time. I truly believe animals understand more than most people think. Even today as I think back, its tough, even though this was about 15 and 25 years ago.. Putting an animal down is tough, but humane. I see too many people that make animals suffer. I think about how that poor animal feels and I hate it - but I shouldn’t pass judgement either.

Be strong when its time!
    Enjoy them while they're here!

Pets Are Family TOO!
    http://www.wisconsinnorthwoodsliving.com/editorialarchive.htm

Thank you to all, you all have kind hearts so therefore you guys are blessed with kindness and you all are my friends and I wish you all well and hope you savor your time with any dieing animal of yours!!!Please post more!!!

I'm so very sorry for your loss What a special pup your PJ was and we all know how much you are missing him. Saying goodbye to a beloved furkid is one of the hardest things to do. And even though time helps to heal the heart, years later, we still remember and cry. It's been 5 years since I had to let my beloved Lab Jingles go and still, I cry. But more often, I'm comforted by the countless, beautiful memories we created and the knowledge that one day, we will be together once more.

My girl Cody (HuskyxShep) suffers from hip dysplasia and arthritis but is doing well on glucosamine and a healthy diet. The vet can suggest other meds to treat his arthritis, too, so don't despair

HUGS! Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

thank you!!!

I am so sorry for your loss of BJ. BJ lives on in your heart now.

I also have a GSD with mild HD. She gets two Cosamin DS tablets a day (people meds). On a bad day, she get Meloxicam (rarely).
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)