Thread: Sirrahsim - belly pix and animation

Sirrahsim - belly pix and animation

I was looking through pictures from last year and found this picture that was taken on the day that Missy and Paul discovered they were expecting! I had Missy stuff a pillow in her shirt - to get an idea of what she might look like - a long, long time away in the future!!

heehee - and now the real thing -

also, animated style
    From flat belly to present at 33.5 weeks!! (oh and Tuesday is their 2nd anniversary )
    Enjoy!!
    Last edited by sirrahbed; 04-04-2005 at 06:52 PM.

Boy were we underestimating how large I would get with that pillow!
    I just love that timeline
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

Goodness gracious girl, you look like you're hiding a beachball under there in the latest picture! How exciting, you must be counting down the days for real now!

Kitty looks like he appreciates the shelf, though!

Happy Anniversary! You look so cute, you're carrying well. All baby!

Thank you Wolfie!

Wow, Missy, now THAT's a lot of "baby" !! Sure it is just one boy
    Just kidding, you are carrying that boy really great! And I love the big happy smile on your face, future mommy!!

Happy anniversary to you and your hubby!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Love it!!! I'm so excited for you all!!! That baby is getting so close to making his entrance in the world! How exciting!!!

BTW, what does your shirt say? What does the FBI stand for? Seems like I made the B out to be something Baby something? Just wondering.

I LOVED the little film strip of Missy's belly growing! That's such a neat idea!

This is really making my baby fever go SKY HIGH!!! My husband thanks you, LOL (insert sarcasim).

-christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

GIGGLE!!! Oh Missy, I'm getting so excited for you!!! You still look adorable .... definitely all baby! You'll be back down to your normal size in no time!!!

Love the animation, Deb!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Look at how cute you look! Pregnancy agrees with you (despite the rash) You are just glowing.

I on the other hand KNOW I'd be one grouchy mess from day one.

There is nothing,like the glow,that eminates,fromAMother,To Be! Be she Cat,Or Human,a New Mother,just GLOWS!

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

LOVELY! It use to be that we hid our pregnant bellies like they were something to be ashamed of but now since it IS a natural part of life, they are something to show with honor!

I can't wait for the big event!! Hay, better take a computer to the hospital so you can post as it progresses along... want to borrow my laptop?

List of things to take to hospital.... Camera, tons of fresh batteries, laptop, phone cord..... PT link...

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Originally posted by Laura's Babies
    LOVELY! It use to be that we hid our pregnant bellies like they were something to be ashamed of but now since it IS a natural part of life, they are something to show with honor!

I agree Laura ... I did redo the animation to include a brief bare 33 week pic. She now has a pregnancy rash called PUPPP that may result in her being induced early There is no cure for it and it is miserable - the "cure" is delivery!! (I airbrushed the 33 week belly as the rash is raw and red )

Karen: she DOES look like she has a beachball in there!! Term really is not until at least 36-38 weeks so I woonder how she will look then???