Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Desperate prayers needed for Killian

Dear Killian ~

I just called Mom up at The Bridge...
    She'll meet you - treats in hand.

Lady, Casey, Arrow, Shadow, and even Fred Kat willl be
    there to wecome you into God's House.

Safe Trip Killian ~ You're going to be Missed!

-------------------------------------------
    Dear Sue ~

Be strong ... Killi's going to be pain free -
    and in Good Company.

Dear God ~
    Please be with and comfort Sue and Shiloh.
    Thank You for giving Killian to us for all these years ...
    Take Care of him.

Thy Will Be Done.
    <Amen>

/s/ Phred

Sue I am so sorry. I feel I have come to know you and Killian over these past few years. You were one of the first people I met and Killian was one of my favorites from day one. He has been through so much and you have too. If it is Killian's time I pray that God will usher him gently to The Bridge and give you peace. I am sending you both much love tonight. (((hugs)))

Killian is one of my favorites on Pet Talk.
    I am praying extra hard for that special boy.
    (((HUGS)))
    Karen

----<---<--<{(@

I just saw your latest update, Sue. It doesn't sound good.

He is NOT suffering and that is so important. Please take heart in knowing that you have others that are in heaven, waiting for him, as all of us do, human, canine and feline. I do love that boy, though, so many of us do. We feel he is one of our own and we have been up and down with you through all of these ordeals.

Much love and support are sent to you tonight, Sue, along with our prayers.

Love,
    Logan

Oh Sue, I am so so sorry, I can't even express the sadness I feel at this news. I had plans for the evening and I canceled them to sit by Pet Talk and wait for news, I'm so worried and feeling so sad for you, beautiful, noble Killian, and your family.... Please know that we are all here for you and understand how difficult this is. I will not give up hope on Killian making it until I hear the news from you...my prayers are going strong and will continue throughout this vigil. Hang in there big guy, let your mommy know when you are ready.
    Hugs and love to all of you.....

My brave, brave boy is still fighting. It is tearing my heart out. We've all made our peace with him. My out of state son (Killian's favorite person) saw him over the weekend and also spoke to him on the phone today. My daughter gave him a kiss. My husband and I are by his side. We told him that he could go, but he is still fighting. This is so hard.
    Thank you so much for your wonderful support. I don't know how I could get through this without you.
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Thank you, Sue, for keeping us updated. I'm so glad he is with you and has had his time with each of you. That boy knows he is loved by many, I'm sure!!!!

Hang in there. We love you. And we know you would be right here for us if we were dealing with a similar issue. That brings strength to me, too.

Love,
    Logan

Sue, thanks for keeping us updated on Killian's situation. I know it's not easy to think about much less write about. Logan is absolutely right, you would do no less for any of us.
    I'm sorry to hear what a hard time Killian is having tonight, it breaks my heart. He is such a fighter and a lover,that big boy of yours.
    I'm glad that your children have been able to spend time with him. Now he needs his mother...
    Stay strong Sue, we are all pulling for you.

I'm sorry, I just found this.

Dear Poor Killian, what a sweet and loving boy you are. You know how much your mommie, and the rest of the family loves you.

::HUGS:: Sue, I'm so sorry. This has to be so devastating ::hugs:

Ashley
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

Originally posted by jennifert9
    Sue, thanks for keeping us updated on Killian's situation. I know it's not easy to think about much less write about.
    I was going to say the same thing. It shows what a great person you are. I'm sorry you're having to go through this. My thoughts are with you tonight.

Sue,
    I don't post much, but over time, Kilian has become a favorite of mine. I have been touched by your caring for him through his many battles. You are a most special furmom and Killian is a most special dog. May he pass peacefully to the bridge, and may you be comforted that you have done everything in your power to help your boy. God bless you, your family, and Killian.
    Joan

Killian, you have fought long and hard dear boy. Go peacefully, knowing you have touched the hearts of many.

{{Hugs}} to you and your family Sue. No matter how long you think you know it is coming, it still can't be easy. You have been a wonderful mom to dear Killi, and seen him through so many battles. He will soon be at peace, and have to fight no more.

Sweet Killi - if it is you're time - Godspeed to the Bridge where several PT friends and family will be waiting for you.

you are in my thoughts Sue..
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

I can think of none more worthy, genteel, or noble to accompany the Pope to the rainbow bridge. Killi, you've shown such grace and courage through all your trials and tribulations; you're an inspiration to all who know you.

I wish you peace and painlessness. While I pray that's in the form of another miracle, know that your mommy is surrounded by friends who hold her dear and will help her in any way possible.

{{We love you, Killi, Shi, Sue, and family!}}

Oh No! I will be thinking of you all tonight, sending many prayers and warm thoughts you way...