Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New here.........hello to all!

Hello,I am Catmandu,and run the Found Cat Hotel Shelter with 14 Residents,6 Visitors,and 7 Angels! The newest,is a stray Scrappy 2,who,was named after,one of my Best Cats Mr Scarppy.She is coming home Tomorrow! Welcome,to Pet Talk,and you are Guardian,to some Wonderful Cats,and they have made Tiggy,a Found Cat Organization Member,in Good Standing!

Bo,and John,love each other.

Scrappy 2

And Mr Scrappy
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hey Susie, welcome to Pet Talk. My name is Vickie but I prefer to be called Slick and I'm one of the more "mature" members of the crowd. I'm from BC, Canada and am slave to two kitties. Max the Persian is 11 and Speckles the Tabby is 17.

You have a very beautiful furfamily and I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures. Oh yes, and be prepared to become very addicted to this site. Watch for the signs, it will start off slowly. At first you will just log on once a day, then twice, then before you know it, you will eat, sleep and dream Pet Talk!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Welcome to Pet Talk!!

This is my Cat Katie...

“The memories and paw print of a beloved cat remains in our heart and soul forever.” – Unknown
    My beloved Katie (1994-2008)

Welcome to PT! Your 3 kitties are very pretty, and I look forward to knowing more about them. You can see all of my kitties in my 2 siggies ... I also have 3 doggies .... a Dachshund, Poodle, and Sheltie!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Welcome to PT! I'm pretty new here as well! I love the pics of your kitties! Very cute! I've got two cats myself, Shadow and Gus, that I adopted and they are almost 8 years old. Hope to hear more from you!
    Shadow & Gus (the kitties), Blink (the gecko), Draco, Satine, Damon, & Outback (the fishies) ~I'll be there for you - 'cause you're there for me too~

Be at peace, Erin, I will miss you and remember your sweet face always...

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Welcome to Pet Talk! I'm Georgia, short redhead owned by two furry kitties - Mishi the large orange Maine Coon and the itsy-bitsy calico tortie gal, Mitzi. The link to one of many of our photo albums on Imagestation is below.

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

welcome to PT Susie, your cat pics are so nice!!!...make sure you post cat tongue, bellies, and nappers pics to the POST'EM here threads...hope to see you often!!!!!!..

tim

Hi I'm Corinna and I share my life with 3 kitties Winky(16yr) , Ebony(3yr) ,Moose(4) and 3 dogs (2 newfys,a springer) and one rabbit. Wee one (16yr)
    Welcome.

Originally posted by slick
    Hey Susie, welcome to Pet Talk. My name is Vickie but I prefer to be called Slick and I'm one of the more "mature" members of the crowd. I'm from BC, Canada and am slave to two kitties. Max the Persian is 11 and Speckles the Tabby is 17.

You have a very beautiful furfamily and I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures. Oh yes, and be prepared to become very addicted to this site. Watch for the signs, it will start off slowly. At first you will just log on once a day, then twice, then before you know it, you will eat, sleep and dream Pet Talk!
    Hi Vickie and everyone else! Thanks so much for the warm welcome!!
    Susie, meowmy to:

Originally posted by catmandu
    Hello,I am Catmandu,and run the Found Cat Hotel Shelter with 14 Residents,6 Visitors,and 7 Angels! The newest,is a stray Scrappy 2,who,was named after,one of my Best Cats Mr Scarppy.She is coming home Tomorrow! Welcome,to Pet Talk,and you are Guardian,to some Wonderful Cats,and they have made Tiggy,a Found Cat Organization Member,in Good Standing!

Bo,and John,love each other.

Scrappy 2

And Mr Scrappy

Hi Catmandu......Tiggy is very honored!! LOL
    Susie, meowmy to:

Welcome to PT. My name is Carol and I have 4 cats. All are pictured in my siggy. You will love this site. You can get lots of good information and fun pictures of other pet. Also good friends. Carol

Hi Susie! Welcome to PT - it's a great place to hang out online! There are so many great people here who love their pets to talk to about everything.

My husband & I have 4 cats, all of which are in my signature & avatar, and if I weren't so busy this week, I'm sure I'd be posting other pictures of!

Enjoy the site!

Thanks to krazyaboutkatz for the cute avatar and wolf_Q for the cute siggy!

Rest in Peace, sweet Leo. You are sorely missed!
    Since I last posted, we have another new addition - Tabitha, as of fall 2008.

"There are two means of refuge from the misery of life -- music and cats."
    -- Albert Schweitzer --
    (Never has there been a more accurate statement!)