Thread: Lovely Lilly!!!!!

Lovely Lilly!!!!!

Will you LOOK at THOSE unbelievable GREEN EYES!!!! Lilly, you are ONE lucky kitty, to have been found with your whole family and saved from those dark woods!!! Hope you get MANY bellyrubs today,because it is YOUR very special day!!! HAPPY COTD to you!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

OH Lilly, you are one beautiful and lucky little girl!

No wonder your mommy spoils you!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Lilly, you are just a darling wee girl and sooo sooo lucky to have been found in the woods like that. I feel scared for you just thinking about it.

I'm sure your family appreciate your sweet face and all your sweet little ways - though, like my Candy girl I'm sure you're a right little madam at times.

make sure you always come home safe, don't get into any trouble and let someone know if you're poorly!!

Hugs from your pals Max, Candy and Tom xxx

PS their mum wrote this for them!

...[L]et someone know if you're poorly...
    Yes, Lilly, I agree with Kilbarchan Cats. I am always asking my babies if they hurt anywhere, but they never admit to it.

You are a beautiful girlcat, and beautiful girlcats make their own rules. Lilly certainly rules!

Lilly, you are certainly adorable - and very fortunate that you were found and adopted into a loving home - paw applause for the purrrrrson who found you and the family that adopted you! Enjoy your day as Cat of the Day - you are just purrrrrrfect!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride
    www.cathappy.com

You are such a lovely kitty! CATgratulations on your special day!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Lilly, you are a very beautiful girl, as I feel sure you have heard before!

What a wonderful home you have found and you seem to have things pretty well organised and under control there. Good for you, sweetie!

I hope you have the best day ever with nice meals and tummy rubs in honour of your special Cat of the Day status!

What a pretty Lilly girl!! How awesome your whole family was rescued from the woods - and you found a wonderful forever home, lovely Lilly! Congrats for being Our Adooorable Cat of the Day!!!!

What lovely green eyes and what a sweet face! Lilly, you're NOT spoiled. You're loved!

I'm sure your birth mom misses you too, but she's glad that you've found a wonderful family of human slaves to cater to your every whim.

Congratulations!

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Lilly
    How adorable you are!
    I'm so glad you are not in those scary woods any longer!
    I hope your entire family found wonderful homes too.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings lovely Miss Lilly! Like my good friend Sandra, kb2yjx, I too was taken by those beautiful brilliant, green eyes! But it's that sweet, little smile of yours that won my heart

I know you must be missing your fur mom and siblings so very much sweetheart, just as they must miss you. Hopefully they were as fortunate as you and found loving devoted humans just like yours, who will cherish them forever!

I was heartened to hear that you have your loyal sujbects under control, mere putty in your paws And to think, it only took you 10 months!

Congratulations to you dear, precious Miss Lilly, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day! Wishes for a very happy day of celebration, with all the treats you can put your paws on!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lilly, what a stunning green-eyed beauty we have for our honoree today! I laughed out loud at your proclamation of ruling the roost at your home. It's so easy to wrap us humans around your furry little paws, especially when you have mesmerizing green eyes like yours . When it's time for attention, let nothing get in the way! In addition to those amazing eyes, you have just the cutest little pink nose! It's no wonder no one can resist you. Lilly, I hope you have an EXTRA special day today as you bask in the spotlight as today's top cat! Congratulations on being our sassy sweet Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

She's a pretty cat, and what a happy little face. Her chances were not that good, but look at her now.

LILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...congrats on your most wonderful day!!!!!!!!!...you are so independent, you like what you want and get what you need.. ...so, beautiful Lilly, you lay where you want and soak up all those rays of the COTD!!!!!!!!!!!!!....