Thread: Esther Williams! (and bunny...he he)

Esther Williams! (and bunny...he he)

What a gal we have greeting us this fine Easter Sunday! Your purrents described you so well I feel I know you. May your day be filled with lots of fine Easter things, and the knowledge that spring weather is just around the corner from us. Happy COTD.

Esther,On Easter.That s poetic,and this Cat,is a fine tribute,to the Late Actress,and Swimmer.She ceratinly,does have a lot of Torti Tude,andhas no reserves,in letting her feelings known.Thank You,for taking this gorgeous CatAnd for giving this Cat,a home,that mose people,would have turned away from.A Happy Easter,To Isabelle,the New Pet Guardians,and an Easter MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Esther Williams COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Esther--Happy Easter! You are a lovely girl. Your name has me a bit puzzled, since I doubt that cement blocks can swim very well. Don't try it! I am happy that you have found such a good home, and may you have a long, happy and healthy life there!

Bless you for taking in an older cat who needed your warm loving home. She will obviously be very happy with your family. And she will give you lots of love in return -- provided you stay her dutiful and willing slave.

Good morning Lady Esther Williams! You look so refined and reserved sitting amongst the bright Easter decor this morning. It sounds like fate had a hand in placing you in your loving furever home that day at the shelter. Something in your eyes must have told them that you desperately needed a home; their home! It seems you don't care all that much for your exuberant labbie sister, Isabelle, but I'm willing to bet there is at least some grudging tolerance that has been formed over time . I hope this bright Easter day is filled with all the things you enjoy, especially those wonderful head scratches from your loving humans. Congratulations Esther, our very special Easter Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Happy Easter Miss Esther Williams! You are so adoorable - what a pretty coat and darling little face. Congrats to Excellent Esther!!

Esther
    How cute you look among the Easter decorations!
    What a treat for me to see your wonderful picture today!
    Happy Easter, sweetie, and Congratulations on being our Easter Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Esther

Esther,
    You are such a gorgeous cat and look a lot like my Charlotte. (See Photo) :-) Congratulations on being cat of the day!
    Sherry
    http://mysite.verizon.net/vze6y598/

Happy Easter Greetings to you, beautiful Esther! How lovely you look, posing so sweetly amongst your cherished, colorful Easter decorations! But as pretty as they are, they don't hold a handle to you, sweetheart!

I'm so happy that in addition to adopting Isabelle, your family "happened" upon the cat room and welcome you home, too They are doubly blessed, having rescued two precious, needy, deserving creatures that day! Though I hear you may have a different slant on that, Esther!

Esther, pretty girl, I hope that you and your loving family are enjoying a very joyful and happy Easter Sunday AND Cat of the Day celebration! What a most deserving and extra special honoree you are! Hope your day on center stage is filled with all things wonderful, including fleece blankies, jingle toys, fake mice and skritches! (But not too many) Hugs and purrrs to you precious Esther from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Esther!!!! You MOST certainly are a TORTIE with a bit of tortitude!!!! But, isn't that what makes YOU so special!!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

A nice Easter photo of a very pretty cat. As time passes, and she becomes more secure in the great life she has been given, she might enjoy scratches that last a bit longer. Her new family's concerns over her future were well founded. So many grown cats are passed over. More good luck to you, girl.

Esther Williams!!!!!!!!...your eyes are swimming with love!!!!!!!!!!!!...enjoy your most wonderful (Easter) day!!!!!!!!...i hope that there are some big fat mice waiting for you!!!!!!!!!!!!.....

I know that you're named for a movie star, but I couldn't help noticing that beautiful Esther was Cat of the Day around the time of Purim! Congratulations on saving yourself from the shelter, and hope your Easter was blessed and full of toys and treats.

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado