Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is your favorite resteraunt?

Whoops, by the way (lol), it's called The Whole in the Wall.
    Steve

Thanks Lexi_Lover

"Man is the only animal that blushes. Or needs to." -- Mark Twain

"Don't count the days. Make the days count." -- Muhammad Ali

Oh yeah, I forgot about the Machine Shed, they have AWSOME open faced sandwitches.

Niņo & Eliza

I have lots! Most of them are only found in Wisconsin...

-Culver's (not just in WI, lol) for fast food
    - Palm's Supper Club; up north by our cabin
    - Olive Garden (not just in WI of course)
    - Jerry's Old Town; by our house best French onion soup in the world
    - Boulder Junction, best cheeseburgers!
    - Pop's; local mom and pop custard and burger place...mmmm
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

Applebee's! Cheap and YUMMY.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Maragarita's! Its a mexican restaurant, with free chips and salsa (made fresh all the time) when you order. *drooling*
    Shadow & Gus (the kitties), Blink (the gecko), Draco, Satine, Damon, & Outback (the fishies) ~I'll be there for you - 'cause you're there for me too~

Be at peace, Erin, I will miss you and remember your sweet face always...

Denny's and Subway *yum*
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

Denny's and subway are two of my favs too, but we don't have a Denny's here, we have to travel to Auckland 2 hrs aways to go there, so when we visit my sister, we can always go there for a treat.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Cincy's Mom,

My daughter and I went to Fulton's Crab House in Orlando years ago. I almost fell over when I got the bill!! For two people, including an appetizer (no drinks) it cost me over $90!!!!! But the food was good.

My all time favorite restaurant is the 1923 Smoke House! They have a "family style" salad that is to DIE for!!! Expensive but well worth it!

Next favorite restaurant is Outback. Their chocolate caramel ice cream dessert is sinful!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Originally posted by KBlaix
    My favorite restaurant is probably PF chang's.
    Yum! It's one of my favorites too! In fact, I'm going there for my birthday dinner this Wednesday!

Some of my other favorite places to eat are:
    Spice Hut (Indian food)
    Thai Orchid
    Maurizio's (little mom and pop italian place)

My favorite is Cracker Barrel as it is food like I grew up on - love the okra and meatloaf!! I think I could eat anything from the breakfast menu.

I have been wanting to try a Joe's Crab Shack - having heard about it quite a few times in the past year. I don't *think* we have one in Dayton...better go look!!

I ate at a really good restaurant that I hadn't heard of before. It was when I was in Ohio with Anna and Robin. Had a wonderful steak there. Here's the pic

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

My favorites are all Tex-Mex.

Mamasitas - Fajitas to die for. They make the tortillas there fresh.

Gringos - love their Chalupas

Taqueria - wonderful Tostados

El Palenque - lil' hole in the wall place that has great tex-mex food. Chili Relleno. Mmmmmmm...

I've found over the years, if you want really good tex-mex, never venture outside of Texas and never eat at a big chain.

Par...

.................................................. .................................................. ..... Nothin' Butt Dogs............ Free Dog eCards

I love Outback for their Bloomin' Onion.

I love Cracker Barrel for their chicken and dumplings.

I love Wendy's for their chicken nuggets.

I loved Chi Chi's, but they're gone now.

I can't think of anymore...

Originally posted by PJ's Mom
    I had prepared him for the cost, so that wasn't a big deal. We got up to the front of the restaurant and he couldnt recognize half of what was on the menu, so we had to leave.

We ended up eating at the Rainforest Cafe, so it was ok, I guess. I mean where else can you eat with an elephant standing next to you.

I couldn't get him to go into Bobby Flay's restaurant (Mesa Grill) either...for the same reason.
    I sorta of thought that was the reason...youjust have to look for the words you recognize...filet minion, chicken, etc, and trust Emerils onthe rest

Cincy's Mom,My daughter and I went to Fulton's Crab House in Orlando years ago. I almost fell over when I got the bill!! For two people, including an appetizer (no drinks) it cost me over $90!!!!! But the food was good.
    It is easy to spend a lot there...we've had bills close to $200 for 2 of us, with appetizers, dinner, dessert and drinks...that is why it is a once (or twice) a year thing!We figure two of us could go through that much in two days ath the parks juston pop and water and hot dogs and stuff...might as well eat to enjoy!!

Steak & Ale
    Outback
    Hominy Grill(Charleston)
    Red Lobster
    Park's Seafood(Daytona Beach)
    O'Steen's(St. Augustine)