Thread: ...you wanna go or not?

...you wanna go or not?

MAXIMUS' favorite words.."wanna go to the lake?"...he gets so excited...he does flip arounds, grabs what ever toy is close and throws it, just can't contain himself(i love it)...i proceed to "try" and put my socks on, then he grabs them and takes off...now the chase...so we finally get shoes and soggy socks on and again... "try" to get in the truck...he will sit in the driver's seat or wherever i'm supposed to sit, and won't move...i have to shove his big self over, so we can go...this process takes about half an hour or more just to actually get out of the driveway....what's this all about ...

by the way..."go to the lake" means just driving on dirt roads so he can stick his head out the window...sometimes we stop to round a bit...
    ~Huh? Go to the lake?~

LOL

typical doggy behavior, IMWO

He'll sniff around me while I get dressed, shoes/socks the works... then...

Smokey will sit by the door, wanting to go for a drive. He'll get all excited and whiny after I put the leash for "go aways" on him and then he'll jump into the passenger seat.

THEN he'll sit in the drivers seat like he's gonna be at the wheel.

Have to scoot up there and literally push him outta the way.

We had a Pet Talker from a loooong time ago (Sophie's Dad) who would ask his dog if she wanted to *go fried*......which is short for *go for a ride*. I thought that was so cute so we use the term in our household as well.

It isn't quite as bad getting my two out of the house but once in the car, Hannah gets so excited....and excitement means she's got to make a potty stop. We are lucky if we get two blocks away before she starts acting like she's gotta go. She's in the back with one front paw on each of our arm rests in the front, and even after a potty stop she'll pant and whine and just be Miss hyper excited about the thrill of it all. It wears me out. Tucker, on the other hand, sits quietly in the back seat and looks out the window. He is so calm and collected that we don't even know he is there unless we turn around and check.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

It's such a joy to see your pups excited over things.

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our life whole

Haha, how cute!

I ask my dogs if they want to go to the zoo, which means the park. lol
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.