Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Telling us more about you(making friends)

I'm Amber. Just turned 24 this past June 1, so that makes me a gemini (hence the screen name). I have 2 dogs as most of you know, they are in my signature. I am engaged since this past December. We have been together 4 years (yep finally gonna tie the knot this October). We have a house and have both graduated college. I have 1 younger brother. I am the only female in my family for us kids. I have no sisters or female cousins. Just had a new addition to my family, another cousin, a boy of course. He was born on May 31st, 1 day before my birthday. I was there to see the whole thing. I was born, raised and still live in Florida. I do like it here, even with the awful weather. I am very close to all of my family and I would consider myself lucky with that as I know not all people are as close. I work full time to pay the bills but when I have kids I really want to stay home with them. Ok that seems to be about it.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Hi!

As most of you know I'm Anna.

I have an amazing family consisting of a wonderful husband (married almost 19 yrs) named Mark (Angus's Dad on here), a 4 yr old husky named Roxey, a 4 yr old chow named Huney and the newest one of our family a almost 1 yr old English Mastiff named Bon. Oh yeah, can't forget...I have 3 cool bettas too!

My hobies are scrapbooking, watching movies and surfing the web and I love taking small road trips with my dogs (to the park, to my friends).

I can't have skin kids so needless to say my furkids are my life!

I work at Red Lobster as a server and have been there for
    almost 10 yrs now. I really love working with and being around
    people.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

(married almost 19 yrs)
    I can't have skin kids so needless to say my furkids are my life!
    Wow! Anna...I could have written those exact lines myself...what a coincidence!!!

Anyway...I'm Sue, I'm 48, & I've only been here about a week..I live in Iowa on the Iowa/South Dakota border. Mike & I will be married 19 years on Sept 20th. we are both volunteer weather spotters on the local civil defense team (yep, we're those crazy people that gou out & watch the storms & blow the sirens!!) I worked 28 years in retail management, until the chain I worked for closed the store here. I could have transferred with the company, but chose to stay here since hubby has a good job here. During the time I was between jobs, I took care of my Mom who had a major stroke during my last few weeks of work) After 4 months of that I was offered a job in grocery store management...which I am learning to love!! We have Abby, a cocker/poodle/schnauzer/pug that I brought along home from work one day when I heard that the lady trying to find homes for these puppies in front of my store was planning to drown them if she didn't find homes.

Sue

Thanks vinjashira for the siggy

Hmmmm...anyone else??? or did I scare everyone???

Sue

Thanks vinjashira for the siggy

No, abbersmom, not everyone! I'm david p and I'm from Pittsburgh, Pa. I'm a cat butler to Nikki, a 4 y.o. tuxedo kitty, and Daisy a 2 y.o. tortoiseshell kitty. I think at 57 I'm the oldest guy on PT! I'm a golf course groundskeeper. Nikki is right now nestled in the crook of my arm!

Hi, my name is Amanda I am 43, I was originally born in Glendora, California, but now live in Southern NH. I live with my wonderful husband and our 4 furrykids, Garfield, Gidget, Fluffy and Rusty (cats). I only found PT a couple of months ago, but I have found it to be very informative and very addictive. There are many wonderful people here.

Just a few things I like to do (there are many more) I enjoy spending time with my husband antique hunting, flea marketing etc., and taking rides up north to the mountains, spending time with out furkids, cooking as well as going out to dinner, reading and spending time with friends and family.

Nice to meet everyone!

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

Hi my name is Sarah and I am 25 years old. I share my home with my husband of two years, three kitties, and a turtle. I grew as a military brat; my father served for thirty years. We lived in California, Florida, Virginia, Texas, Germany, South Dakota, Nevada, back to California. I did my undergrad in Arizona and am about to graduate in 2 DAYS with my Master's in Alabama. I move July 30th to Raleigh, NC to start work on my PhD.
    I am fairly shy and am a constant lurker on PT but do not post often. In real life, I have more acquaitances than friends and on weekends, prefer to stay at home on watching television or reading a book. I do enjoy going to the movies, out to restaurants, or just spending time with someone I care about. The joys in my life are my family and being with my furkids. I greatly enjoy what I do at school and could not have asked for anything better.
    Sarah, meowmie of Whisper, Shadow, Callie and red-eared slider, Kahn

Thank you CatNapper for the beautiful siggy!

My name is Sara. I am 13 years old. I am from Northern Minnesota. I live with my twin sister (Toby's my Baby) and my mom and dad. i have two older brothers that live in Arizona. I live in a farm with 3 dogs, (Maggie, Autumn, Boo Boo) 3 Cats (Mittens, Cassie, CP) 2 Horses, (Thumper and Austin) and a duck, (Gizmo). When i grow up I would like to either be a Horse trainer or a Doctor at the NITU at some hospital. Right now i enjoy Riding horse, playing in band, being with my friends, and most of all spending time with my fur kids.

~Sara
    Sara[human] Maggie[lab/gsd]Autumn[chow/x] Boo Boo[mutt] Mittens[domestic long hair] CP[Domestic short hair] Cisco [Quarter Horse] Austin[Quarter Horse/Paint] and the ducks...

*Living with the Hillbillies* Southern West Virginia
    My name is Tina, I am 24 years old. I am married to Rob will be married for 6 years in September. We have 2 beautiful daughters named Kaitlynn (5) and Maegan (20 months), and we live in West Virginia.

I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mommy and my husband is a welder and machinist.

I enjoy taking pictures, mud bogs, 4 wheelers, my pets, spending time with family. I like cars, going out or just staying home and relaxing.
    ~Tina~