Thread: Precious Chinchi!

Precious Chinchi!

Who needs the Easter bunny when there's adorable little Chinchi! What a perfect photo, it looks professionally done! Chinchi, I was so touched by your human's account of how you came to be a part of your family. Even though things were a bit rough at the start with Bubbs, sounds like now you two are the bestest buds! What a little talker you are! I can just imagine you wheeking away happily as you comment on anything and everything . I just love your coloring and it looks like you have the cutest bi-colored nose ever! What a dedicated human you have, you couldn't have found a more loving home.

I hope you have an EXTRA special day today, with plenty of cuddles and kisses, popcorn, and all your favorite treats to celebrate!! Congratulations Chinchi, our DARLING Pet of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Chinchi
    How adorable you are!
    No wonder your human fell in love with you.
    I'm glad your sister warmed up to you and you are pals now.
    Got to watch those siblings, you know?
    Congratulations, sweet one, on being our special Pet of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'd love to wake up and find adorable you, peeking out of my Easter basket, Chinchi! I think we should start a new tradition...the Easter Wheeker! I'd love to see you popcorning all about, wheeking up a storm! What a happy little girl you are. And what joy you bring to your loving and devoted human!

Being a piggie mom myself, I know how stressful those little sibling tiffs can be, especially when introducing a new piggie to the herd! I'm sorry you had to seek treatment for your boo boo, but it sounds like you and Bubbs are now well on the way to being best buds

Chinchi, I hope today you and your wonderful family and wheeker pal Bubbs enjoy a very happy, yogurt drop filled day, celebrating your much deserved Pet of the Day honors! And I hope tomorrow you find lots of extra treats in YOUR Easter basket!

Congratulations to you precious Chinchi! Me and my girls Moon and Rosie send along lots of gentle hugs, kisses wheeks and purrrs!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 03-26-2005 at 04:22 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a Dutch cutie you are Chinchi!! You have the sweetest little face and cute nose! Congrats to Adooorable Chinchi!!

Chinchi,

Words can not express how truly adorable you are!!! You look like the perfect little Easter Piggy! Enjoy your special little piggy day, and please dont ever stop talkin!!!
    That feline fanatic.

Wow, you sure know how to live life to its fullest, what with all that popping around and having fun! Love your adorable photo in the Easter basket, Chinchi!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs