Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Patrick O'toole

Patrick O'toole

Wow, you are quite a friendly boy, Patrick!! How sweet of you to be so nice to Tigger!! You would have melted my heart too!! You have a very soft belly, so : rub rub rub!!
    Have a great day!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Congratulations Mr. Patrick O'Toole! You look so soft and cuddly that I just want to snuggle up! I ADORE your picture and your love for the veggies! LOL too cute Mister!

Good morning Mr. O'Toole, or, may I call you Patrick, since I feel as if I know you? What a wonderful boy you are, so talented, so loving, and so smart! What a great idea to get Tigger to like you and Bear. VERY smart. Have a wonderful day as our very best COTD. Enjoy the day with Tigger and Bear, of course.

Hi Patrick,
    you are a very sweet guy, What a beautiful furry tail, all the cats in my family like corn on the cob too! Its good stuff!

Nice pose, Patrick. This IS a family site, you know! You're such a handsome boy. Silly kitty, eating veggies!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Oh, a gentleman after my own heart.....I'm a veggie, too. Such a creative cat in your choice of playthings.

Come to my house and I'll feed you lots of veggies and sew you catnip mice, too!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

What a fine Broth of a Cat,you are Patrick O'Toole.A Fine Big Happy Cat,of the Old Sod.And while The Found Cats,sing a song,of Ireland,we send an Irish MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOW To Patrick O,Toole COTD! TOO Ra Loo,Ra Loora,Too La Roo !
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a fine Irish lad we have for our esteemed honoree today! How precious that you groom your brother, Bear, and sleep hugging him close to you . What a clever and intelligent boy you are too, you knew just what to do to convince Tigger to accept you as new family members, and it seems Bear trusted your judgment and followed your example. I got such a kick out of reading that! You are just an amazing character Patrick O'Toole! I hope your day is EXTRA special, filled with catnip mouses, lots of cuddles, playtime with Tigger and Bear, and all your favorite treats! Congratulations on being our most intelligent and sweet natured Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Hello Patrick!!! You certainly have the luck of the Irish on your side to have found such a WONDERFUL forever home!!! My sweet baby boy, Spunky(RIP ), and you could have been twins!!! Like you, had loved to eat vegetables. Our vet still cannot believe a cat eating veggies!! You are very loved by your family and other cats!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Top o the mornin to ya, Mr. Patrick O'toole!!!
    What a wonderful picture! I can't stop grinning! See!
    When I read how you shinned up to Tigger, I couldn't help laughing. You're a smart smart fellow, you are! (with perhaps just a touch of blarney thrown in? )
    Congratulations to our wonderful, funny Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, what a treat it is to have such a handsome, most precious Irish lad as our fabulous Cat of the Day! I had to laugh when I clicked on your adorable picture, Patrick O'Toole! Could it be you were just awakening after a long night of St. Patick's Day revelry?

What a pair you and brother Bear are! You two cuties knew just how to work that Irish charm and win over not only your humans, but dear Tigger as well! Oh, what an image, you and Bear sliding across the floor, paws to heaven, in total submission! I'm so happy to learn that you all are now the best of buds!

Now as for those veggie feasts! I'd love to see you dragging that ear of corn across the floor! And of course, being Irish, you love your cabbage! But what about the corned beef?

Oh, what a charmed life you lead, Patrick O'Toole! Fine food to feast upon, loving fursibs to play and cuddle with and a devoted Mom to sit beside as she lovingly sews up those handmade catnip mice Doesn't get any better than that!

Congratulations to you darling Patarick! I hope that you and your wonderful family enjoy an EXTRA special day celebrating your well earned Cat of the Day honors! Lots of love to you, sweetheart! May the luck of the Irish ever be with you and yours!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations Patrick O'toole!! You are such an adorable kitty! Enjoy your day.

Hello Patrick,

If you weren't already taken, I'd love to have you for my own. You are an adorable little rascal. Happy congrats
    on being chosen as our CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What a great cat. Great pair of cats, actually. You have to wonder if the older cat thought those two were insane, or just appreciated the effort. Patrick sounds hilarious.

OH Patrick - you are one cool dude! You sound like the very best of cats - handsome, sweet and very very smart too!!!! I heart Patrick O'Toole!! Congrats to Fantastic Patrick Our Special and Adooorable Cat of the Day!!