Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lovely Louie!

Lovely Louie!

What a sweet baby you are. I can imagine how nice it is to wake up in the morning to your gentle purr. And I'd love to give you some kisses on your big fluffy paws.

Have a good time today- a little extra roast beef would be ok for our most special boy

LOOK AT THAT PRECIOUS ORANGEMAN!!!!! Louie, you are just so handsome!!! Glad you found your forever home, but what is also nice is that your Mom and brother did,too!! Be careful in the great outdoors, and you enjoy your roast beef!!! Our Orangeman, Ralph Syracuse and the rest of the cat clan salute you as our COTD. HAPPY COTD TO LOUIE!!!!! We love you!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

What a beautiful boy--so soft and fluffy looking! Tell Mama to go back and get Huey, OK? He must be somewhere!

I think you're the picture of cat cuteness, Louie! Congrats on being chosen COTD!

What a purrrrrrecious face!!!!! Louie, you are just adorable, and obviously well loved! Catgratulations sweet boy on being a very charming Cat of the Day! More roast beef please!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride
    www.cathappy.com

WOW! An Orange Canadian Cat,just across,the lake In Toronto.We are less than 50 Miles away! A Big Found Cat Thunder MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOO OOOOOW Should be heard,albeit,faintly,in Toronto,if the newest Member,of The Found Cat Orange Organization,will perk,up his ears! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To LOUIS COTD! :
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Lovely Loveable Louie

Dear Louie, your adorable face and fluffy golden fur have lit up my morning and inspired my first smile of the day! How pleasant it was to meet you and read your heartwarming story on such a gloomy day! Hope your day as COTD is filled with cuddles. treats, and romping with your brother!
    Last edited by Lennie B.; 03-24-2005 at 06:11 PM.

What a big handsome stud muffin you are Louis!! You are sooo beauutiful with your pretty orange cream fur and striking, angular face! We love Louie! Congrats for being Our Addooooorable Cat of the Day!!!

Louie,as you are both Kittens,Scrappy 2,would like,to be you Extra Special Friend,the way,that JJJ3,was telling,me about HH Edwina.Is that all right,as you,are The Bomb! Scrappy 2,is enclosing a Photo,and wants,to share her dish,with LOUIE!

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

Originally posted by catmandu
    Louie,as you are both Kittens,Scrappy 2,would like,to be you Extra Special Friend,the way,that JJJ3,was telling,me about HH Edwina.Is that all right,as you,are The Bomb! Scrappy 2,is enclosing a Photo,and wants,to share her dish,with LOUIE!

Hey Look me Over,Give Me a Ring,I am less than 50 Miles Away,Louie! Much,better,than JJJ3,whose HH Edwina,is in Californis.We are both Kittens,Louie,Love at First Sight!!!

Louie, you are absolutely ADORABLE!

You sure have lucky owners who, I'm sure, spoil you to no end! And what's more, you deserve it!

Congratulations on being our COTD!
    Mom to Cricket and Tanis (dwarf hamsters)
    Goldy (the Goldfish), Aztec and Maya (the Bettas)

*Rest in Peace, my angels: Alex, Chai, Sport, Miles, Snickers, Magellan and beloved Spencer*

Congratulations on being Cat Of The Day Beautiful Louie!

“The memories and paw print of a beloved cat remains in our heart and soul forever.” – Unknown
    My beloved Katie (1994-2008)

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    OK now I can't get the song "Louie, Louie" out of my head! Little beautiful creamsicle orange Louie! You sure brought a smile to my face! Enjoy your special day as our COTD!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

A most handsome and deserving Cat of the Day you are Louie, and quite the personality too!

I hope you have the most wonderful day, playing and pouncing and munching on a nice meaty treat!

OK now I can't get the song "Louie, Louie" out of my head!
    Me too

Louie, you are simply too adorable for your own good What a beautiful little orange fluffball you are! How your Mom and Dad must love being awakened by your warm, soft purrrs

I can just see you out enjoying the warm sunshine, gently batting at bugs, bee and butterflies, Louie! What a gentle, precious little spirit you are! I'll bet even Dewey secretly enjoys having a frisky little fursib around to keep him young at heart...most of the time!

Congratulations to you adorable Louie, our sweet as can be Cat of the Day! Have a happy day of celebration with your loving family, sweet boy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~