Thread: Has anyone heard of.....

Has anyone heard of.....

A dog training company called The bark busters?
    Here is their website. They train the 'owners' and not the animal. Or atleast that's what the person on the phone told me. I am thinking about going with them. But I wanted to see if anyone else has heard of them. The link is attached below.
    The Bark Busters

Thanks,
    Katie

Well... call me suspcious,, but why do they have to come to your home??? It made me uncomfortable right off the bat,,,, but thats just me,, I would feel better if I was to go where they were,,,,, call me paronoid,,,,,,, but thats my 2 cents.

My bosses' Sheltie is - no big surprise - a barker. They have gone to several trainers, and the one I think who was best came to the office, where Sheltie comes to work, as well as to their home, to see the environment and work on specific solutions. Of course, if the humans don't follow the training, the dog cannot be expected to. It is true that you need to train the people to respond consistently and appropraitely. Otherwise the dog won;t have a clue!

Originally posted by LorraineO
    Well... call me suspcious,, but why do they have to come to your home??? It made me uncomfortable right off the bat,,,, but thats just me,, I would feel better if I was to go where they were,,,,, call me paronoid,,,,,,, but thats my 2 cents.
    He said they come to your home because the dog is more relaxed. If I take Gracie to a class she might do well there because she is scared of being out of her enviroment, but once she gets home she forgets everything. Which is what has happened.