Thread: Hello Dolly!

Hello Dolly!

What a gorgeous little ball of fluff you are, Dolly! And, it's clear that you have a mind of your own and have a very independent spirit.

Congratulations to you, Dolly, our COTD!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

HELLO (again)DOLLY!! I think you are quite cute and obviously want things YOUR way!!! But isn't that what cats are all about!!!You are so fortunate to have parents that understand things AND love you no matter what!!!! Have a wonderful day!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Like,the Famed First Lady Dolly Madison,you are a determined Lady,Dolly,who has to have her own way,and not be cajoled,into being dependant,on anyone.Yet,you are a Cat,taht loves the Kitty Things,and deep down,love your Guardians.The Found cats,send out an Independant MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW to In Dependant Dolly COTD! Are there are newer Photos,of you,as I think,that the Pet Talkers,would like to see you all grown up.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

OK, we've got purrrrecious going here for sure! What a cutie you are, Dolly! Would love to see an adult photo of you! It is a delight to "meet" you today and we wish you a very special day as Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride
    www.cathappy.com

Happy Easter Everyone...He Arose!

What a pretty, sassy little girl you are! You remind me of Sassy on Homeward Bound! I can't believe there isn't SOME kind of treat you like!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Awwww, sweet Dolly, you are sooo adorable! Look at that gorgeous little face and those darling tiny paws!! I heart Dolly! Congrats for being Our AWESOME CAT of the Day!!

Dolly
    What an adorable girl you are!
    NOT FAIR! How can you look so snuggly and not like to snuggle?!
    It was sure a treat for me to see your sweet baby picture today. I bet you are a real stunner as a grown up girl.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello beautiful Dolly! Gotta love a girl who keeps her humans guessing...and on their toes Some might call you finicky, a tad bit fussy. But I prefer "discerning" to better desribe your perspicacious proclivities! A lady of refinement and exquisite taste, you know your mind and just what you like! I know one thing, I'd find it hard to deny you anything! And by all accounts, your humans too are mere putty in your precious paws!

Congratulations to you darling Dolly, our breathtakingly beautiful Cat of the Day! I'm sure you'll let your humans know just how you'd like to celebrate your well earned day in the spotlight! Hugs and purrrs to you gorgeous girl! Love,Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Okay Dolly, so maybe you aren't into the cutesy-wutesy kitty stuff, but I'm sorry to tell you, that kitten photo of you is as cute as it gets! . Such a down-to-earth and sensible cat you are, going along happily and taking things as they come, none of that fancy or overly complicated stuff for you! Of course, sensibility does go out the window on occasion for the best of us, and who could resist a dangly string or paper ball? Dolly, I do hope you have a wonderful day today, full of relaxed contentment and plenty of attention to soak up. Congratulations on being our beautiful Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Dolly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...well, maybe you don't like treats, but that is only because you are the treat!!! ...i love the fact that you have "chair premonition"...you do your own thing dear Dolly and enjoy your most wonderful day!!!!!!!!