Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bad Cat

Bad Cat

Ok, I was in the bookstore on Friday night, and I found the greatest book - it's called BAD CAT and it's #1 on the NY Times paperback bestseller list. It's 244 pages of HILARIOUS pictures of cats with their names, ages and "hobbies".

Here's a link to the author's website - also very funny:

http://www.mycathatesyou.com

You can even order t-shirts that say "My cat hates you"

Funny, funny stuff! Makes a great gift for any cat lover.

I'M SORRY,BUT ARE THERE NOT ENOUGH NEGATIVE REFERENCES,TO CATS,WITHOUT FILLING A BOOK,WITH THEM.THIS IS AN INSULT,TO CATS,AND THIER GUARDIANS.CATS DONT HATE ANYONE!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

AFTER ALL,WE LOVE OUR CATS,HERE!

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    I LOVE that book! One of the ladies here at work gave it to her son at Xmas .... after everyone at the office could get a look at the CUTE pictures, of course!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

I saw that book in an artsy store months ago... glad to see it made it to the Top Ten list! I want to send in photos of my guys!

Come on Gary, don't take this so serious . I had a look at those pics, and they are VERY funny!! Nothing insulting to me
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Its just,that there never seem,to be positive things about Cats.In Cats and Dogs,the Cats are the Villians,and most,of the references,to Cats,in the Media,are negative,or condescending.And if a Man,has a Cat,in a sitcom,thens hes regarded,in a poor light.bad Cats,is not as bad,ad some things,that I ahve seen,I will admit,like the 101 Uses,for A Dead Cat,which the AWA,got taken,out of a bookstore.

Oh, that book is hilarious. I bought it for one of my nephews for Christmas. He's growing up with three furry siblings, and "cat" was one of his first words.

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

That book is way too funny!! My friend got it for me in October for my birthday and its sooooooo funny!!

A must have for cat lovers!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

I agree with Gary that cats are too often portrayed in a bad light but I know that some things that people do to poor kitties *like dress them up in doll costumes and what not* make cats say "I hate you!"

Sorry people, but I think it looks hilarious! How many people on this board speak of "catattitude"??? That book is filled with it!

I think I'll look for it!
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

The book is actually put together by a cat lover - it's just funny pictures of cats - it's not intended for cat haters, just the opposite. I'm sorry, Gary, I know how you feel about your cats, just as I do about mine, but they have brought me such laughter, and this book made me laugh too. Just like the Litterbox band. It shows why we love our cats - the "cattitude". I didn't mean to make you mad, Gary.

I certainly,am not mad at You,and now that I have taken,the Book Out,of the Library ,I realize,that I have taken,the Book,in a diffrerent way,in which ,the author intended.Sometimes I forget,to be flexible,and not so narrow,in my views.I apologize.

Oh, one more thing - I think the reason that Cats are made to be the villans in movies, etc. is because cats have much more range of facial expression than other animals. They're much more versatile. I think someone would have a hard time putting together such a book of dogs, because dogs, for the most part, always look happy or content, or have pretty much the same look on their faces. I know Nilla does.

Gary, it's ok - you feel strongly about your cats and that is admirable. We all love you here. No worries about anything