Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Notebook

I absolutely LOVE the movie! It's excellent!!
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

My boyfriend watched it alone because his mom loaned it to him. This guy never watches chick movies, but he watched it. Then he calls me and tells me I have to watch it because it's like us. After I watched it I balled my eyes out Great movie!
    Billy and Willy! (2 of my 4)

We started watching it in school, but had to fast forward it through the nudity parts, so I went to Emma's (Dogz) house last Saturday, and we watched it. I loved it!! I was like, rewind it so we can watch it again, and she gave me a "are you serious" look, because she had watched it 4 times already ! I didnt cry though (I'm not the "crying" kinda person)
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

Originally posted by My Peanuts
    My boyfriend watched it alone because his mom loaned it to him. This guy never watches chick movies, but he watched it. Then he calls me and tells me I have to watch it because it's like us. After I watched it I balled my eyes out Great movie!
    I want my NOAH! Where is he?! I don't know.. I'm still looking for him..
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

I havent been on PT for awhile and so I was just going to start a thread on this, I just got done watching that movie. It was the BEST movie ever!! I cried too hard though, I mean I shouldn't have bawled that hard! But I was by myself, lol. Its a great movie, I also plan on buying it.
    [size=1]Rachel & Sally

great book......all his books are, i think......havent seen the movie yet.....

Thanks to PCB!

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    I rented it last night and want to watch it again. What a beautiful love story! I want someone to grow old with! Bawled my eyes out! Best movie I've seen in a while.

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Now that's what I call a good review. It certainly will be the next movie that we watch.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Well, after all these rave reviews, I rented it Thursday night. I watched it twice! It really was an excellent movie. I told the boyfriend to watch it when he got home from work at 3 inthe morning (he works nights) but when I woke up around 4am, he was playing his X-Box... Men, what can you do?