Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Notebook

The Notebook

Has anyone seen that movie? I watched it last night and absolutely loved it! I want to buy the book and read it. I have read a few other Nicholas Sparks books and they are great. The Guardian is a good book by him. Has a hero doggy in it!

My favorite movie at present! Hubby and I watched it together and bawled our eyes out!!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

I loooooved that movie!! I didn't cry too much, but I enjoyed every minute of it. I plan on buying it.

I just watched it last night too! I loved it. Cried my eyes out.

Hubby and I cried our eyes out! We loved it.

Thank you Wolfie!

I haven't seen the movie yet but I just finished the book. It made me cry. I wonder if the movie will, too.

I saw it at the movies...then read the book then rented it when it came out...my fav movie to date..

Souraya, I haven't seen it yet but I have heard it is fabulous. I almost always prefer a book to a movie but I have heard great things about the movie and so/so things about the book....Perhaps I'll throw caution to the wind this time and just rent the movie this weekend

I haven't read the book yet, but plan on buying in. Just loved the movie. I think it's my new favorite chick flick. I cried my eyes out.

Just to add: This is the first one I have ever seen/read where the MOVIE was better than the book..the book is good tho..just very very short..the movie just better..

That was the best movie I've seen since Bridges of Madison County! I'm going to watch it again all the way through this time. (I had to watch it in bits and pieces). The ending was definitely a 2 Kleenex boxer!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

It's my all time favorite movie!!

The book is amazing. I haven't willingly read a book since grade 8 but I zipped through half of the book in a couple hours. After you read The Notebook, be sure to read The Wedding. Right now I'm reading The Guardian. I want to read all of Sparks' books.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

I loved that movie so much that I bought it on Monday night.

I originally saw it with my parents and they adored it as much as I did. So, for their anniversary on May 8th, I'm going to buy it for them too.

GREAT movie!!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Originally posted by kimlovescats
    My favorite movie at present! Hubby and I watched it together and bawled our eyes out!!!!
    Kim, you are so lucky. How great to have a hubby that will share things like that with you. I wanted to rent it last time I was home and my husband vetoed it because it was about "emotions". (God forbid, we ever talk about our feelings!)

Looks like I'll plan a girls night and my Mom and Sis can have a good cry.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

The Notebook is currently one of my FAVORITE FAVORITE movies! I've bawled my eyes out every time I've seen it, talk about a beautiful movie...

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*