Thread: Oh Handsome Squeeks

Oh Handsome Squeeks

Guess What my love?!! My meowmie told me some aweful news. Apparently I'm getting a sister. She is older than me and an orange tabby. Meowmie keep reassuring me that she won't take my place in her heart, but I'm afriad she will. How can they do this to me!! Here are some pictures of her:

This one is just for you my darling

I'm telling meowmie to take me to you. I know you would comfort my fears.
    Love Your Mina
    Last edited by mina'smomma; 03-23-2005 at 11:41 AM.

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright

Mina,another Cat,is what you need.No Cat,should be alone,and this new Cat,will be your confidant,and friend.And there will be twice,as many toys,and treats,for you,andyour Meowmie,will have fun,with you both.Dont let,it get you down,Squeeks,I live with 13 CATS! Michael.And One,Is A GIANT!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

If you go in and edit and remove the .thumb.jpg the pictures will be bigger and easier to see.

Sorry Mina, but your new brother looks absolutely adorable!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Re: Oh Handsome Squeeks

Originally posted by mina'smomma
    Guess What my love?!! My meowmie told me some aweful news. Apparently I'm getting a sister. She is older than me and an orange tabby. Meowmie keep reassuring me that she won't take my place in her heart, but I'm afriad she will. How can they do this to me!! Here are some pictures of her:

This one is just for you my darling

I'm telling meowmie to take me to you. I know you would comfort my fears.
    Love Your Mina
    I keep telling Mina that she will enjoy her new sister. Especially when Lee and I are away, but I guess she is just afraid that we won't love her anymore.

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright

Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
    If you go in and edit and remove the .thumb.jpg the pictures will be bigger and easier to see.

Sorry Mina, but your new brother looks absolutely adorable!
    Debbie, Kasie is a sister

Debbie, Kasie is a sister
    Oops! Guess I saw the orange and assumed....
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Don't worry Mina, you might find that a sister can be a lot of fun to have around. Now try to keep an open mind.

Kasie looks like a real sweetie.

From Decker with Love

Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
    Oops! Guess I saw the orange and assumed....
    From what I've heard and seen an all orange female tabby is rare.

From what I've heard and seen an all orange female tabby is rare.
    I've been told that too. My Scout is an orange female. If you search on petfinder for orange female you will find quite a few so I don't think they are so much rare as just not as common. It's suppose to be something about the gene for red/orange.

From Decker with Love

~bump~

Oh Mina, I am sorry you disapprove on the new arrival I know how bad it is to have to share meowmie with others. Just think, my meowmie has to share with 9 cats, 2 dogs, 1 ferret, 1 rabbit, 1 bird and some fishes, and I think it is ridiculous, because I AM the ONLY important kitty 'round this house!!!
    Why must they do this to us? I just hope that she is a nice sissy and not a mean sissy. My sissys are always swatting my noggin and getting edgy with me. Dont they know I am still a kitten?
    Dont you worry about a thing babydoll, I am SURE your meowmie will always love you more! You are the first, and the first ALWAYS has it the easiest
    Your sissy is beautiful, but nothing compared to you! I think you are purrfect, and no other kitty could steal my heart away. You are my princess, and I love your new picture. May I share that bag with you?
    My meowmie said to tell your meowmie that ANYTIME you want to come stay with me, you are more than welcome. She said I could even use my kitty cat toy money to pay for shipping And I would gladly do so I will always be here to comfort you, even across all them miles
    So dont fret my beautiful girlkitty, all will work out for the best. Hey, you never know, you could always beat her up, or when meowmie passes out the treats, you could steal hers really fast, before anyone notices that is what I do
    I will be dreaming of you my sweet
    Love, Your Squeeky man

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!