Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fabulous Fudge!!!!

Fabulous Fudge!!!!

As I read your story, I was wondering WHO is the lucky one??? You, dear Fudge, being the LAST of the litter to be adopted, or your parent who adopted you?? Sounds like England had ANOTHER Queen that rules!!! I think Fudge just likes to keep things busy ALL the time, by playing with her toys, even at night! I can just imagine what the bed looks like in the morning with all the toys on it!! Pretty Fudge, the clan from this side of the POND sends you lots of love and purrs! Many, many years of health and happiness in your forever home. HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Fudge, you are indeed a beautiful girl, even when asleep. (I have absolutely no doubt that all your moggy predecessors were beautiful too, of course.)

You are in very good company here, Fudge. We have a number of Abyssinians here at Pet Talk. Perhaps you would like some Pen Pals? You could all swap stories of your exploits (of which there seem to be many!)

I hope you have a wonderful day today, sweetie, in honour of your lofty "Cat of the Day" status!

Hooray for another COTD Aby!!!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Oh My Fudge!

Oh My Fudge!
    I just fall in love with You!
    Caro
    Proud Maman of Douchka.
    Montreal, Quebec

Sweet, really sweet! Fudge, you are purrrrfectly wonderful! Be happy, pretty girl - you are a charming Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride
    www.cathappy.com

Fun-Loving Fudge

I hope you get many new toys to share with your purrrsons while they're sleeping. Maybe they'll even wake up to play with you tonight in honor of your special day. Many kisses and hugs due to your COTD status!

You have stolen my heart

Oh Fudge, you are a beauty.

I will show your photo to my girls, 3 Abys and 1 sweet barn cat!

Congratulations for being the cat of the day!

OH my, what an elegant beauty you are indeed Fudgie! You look like a queen on her throne, thoroughly enjoying life and your subjects!! Congrats to Goooorgeous Fudge!!

I want to reach right into my monitor and pet you - you look so beautiful sleeping and I can just imagine how soft your fur is.

Fabulous Fudge indeed................now quick, go get some more toys and bring them to Mommy so she knows how much you appreciate your forever home.

Congratulations on being our COTD...........a very deserving choice.

Greetings to you fab Fudge! My what a stunning, most elegant and refined feline you are; but not without a mischievous streak, I hear What a combo...spectacular looks and personality!

You know what they say about the best being saved for last, Fudge You may have had to wait a wee bit longer before your family finally welcomed you home, but I'm sure you would agree, it was well worth the wait! No doubt in my mind this was a love match destined to be!

Congratulations to you beautiful, funny, fabulous Fudge! Enjoy a wonderful day with your proud human reveling in your well earned Cat of the Day honors, sweetheart! Hugs and purrrs to you beautiful Fudge from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Fudge
    What an elegant lady you are!
    What a treat for us to be allowed to gaze on your wonderful picture!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our spcieal Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another purrson spellbound by an Abyssinian beauty

Filou sends headbumpies to his cousin

Fudge,is one graceful,beautiful,Cat,and must be a joy,to be around. She looks so demure,but in every Abyssian,is a little Furry Dynamo! The Found Cats,all send a Vibrant MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOW To Fantastic,Fabulous Fudge,COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

She is , of course, perfection. Been too long since an Aby has deigned to grace the pages of COTD

OMGosh Fudge, you are absolutely EXQUISITE! What a most beautiful, graceful, magestic kitty you are! And what an intelligent, curious, and engaging personality you have to match. It's no wonder your adoring human feels so very privileged and blessed to have you in her life . You do look particularly elegant as you lounge unconcernedly, taking a relaxing siesta . I hope you have an especially wonderful day today with your beloved human, with some special treats and plenty of toys to hide around the house. Congratulations Fudge, our STUNNING Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge