Thread: r.i.p my 3 best friends.

r.i.p my 3 best friends.

Sadly, early this morning, my 2 rabbits, Misty and Smudge and my rat, Gismo, were savagly attacked by a fox and were killed. Rest in peace now my 3 babies and i hope you are playing to your hearts content where nothing can hurt you now. I will never forget any of you and i wish i could have saved you the pain of these tragic deaths. Love you all and you will never leave my heart.

I am so sorry about Misty, Smudge, and Gismo!!! That is so sad!! I remember when my guinea pig, Marble, passed away from internal problems, and it was so hard! RIP sweet bunnies and Gismo too!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

That's so sad! . I'm sorry for your loss. R.I.P Misty, Gismo and Smudge! . I'm sure you will be missed. Have fun at Rainbow Bridge.

Thanks for making this sig for me, Popcornbird!

4. I'm so sorry to hear about your rabbits! That must have been horrible. Hop around pain free at the RB sweet bunnies!

R.I.P Misty & Smudge!

However, I did see that Gismo found you, so glad to hear he didn't pass! You must have been so relieved!

Yes, i was so relieved to see him!!! I can't explain the feelings i felt when i saw him staring at me. He did have a really big lump so it was a trip to the vet for Gismo and an operation to remove it but he came around fine and fell straight to sleep on me when we picked him up. Still, i will never forget Msity and Smudge but have a new bunny (an easter pressie from my fiance cause he knew how upset i was) called Daisy who is a dwarf lop and is 8 weeks old and a total cutie! Misty and Smudge, rest peacefully and rainbow bridge where we shall meet again and cross togther never to be parted.

So sorry to hear about your loss of your precious bun buns Misty and Smudge.

Congrats on the arrival of Daisy, I hope she helps to ease the pain.

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*