Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dear Barbara.....

Dear Barbara.....

It has been a while since I wrote to you and I'm sorry. I hope that you and your family are doing well.

I wanted to tell you that my mom is worried about me. She says that whether I like it or not, I am going to see Dr. Robinson tomorrow. She says I have lost weight, even though I am still eating a lot, and I am "lethargic" (had to have Mom's help to say or type that word), and she is worried because I have chewed up the inside of both of my legs and my feet, and I haven't bitten or scratched her in weeks. She makes a face like this when she looks at me . She says it is "worry" that makes her do that. Until last night, she did not see how awful my legs look. They do itch really bad and I just chew and chew. What I hate is that I have to go back to the doctor. Mom says that it is time to get to the bottom of this so that I don't have to keep going for a shot every month.

Secretly, I sort of like all the attention she is giving me, but I am ready to stop itching and I'm very ready to be able to STOP having to get into that plastic box she puts me in every month. Of course, I don't make that easy on her, in hopes that she will just quit trying. The last two times, it has taken 3 people to get me in there!

I will let you know what the doctor says.

I love you.
    Butter

Uh oh...poor Butter

I'll be praying for a good vet visit. Hope they figure out something that'll help you stop itching, honey.

Hugs and headbumpies,
    Kelly
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Aw, Butter baby! Forgive me for reading your mail to Barbara.

I hope you get rid of the itchies really fast! They are no fun!
    All the cats here have paws crossed you feel better real soon.
    I powder Leonardo with corn starch when he gets the itchies. It seems to help.
    Prayers on the way you feel better soon from me too!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you both so much. It does make me worry and feel sad to see my little guy so torn up and obviously not feeling well. We're going to get to the bottom of this thing, I promise. I have just dropped Butter off the last two times due to time constraints, but this time I'm going in and will consult with the doc and see what in the world we can do about this. If it means trying to pill him everyday, then we'll try. His "sister", Lilly, is going too because she's having reoccuring tummy issues that need to be addressed as well. I want everyone back to 100% again soon!!!!

Logan

Good luck at the vet, sweeties! I'll be waiting to hear how you get on.

The girls send headbumpies.

Butter,we are sorry,that you are not feeling well,and The Found Cats Strays,and Feeder,are ALL Praying,for you,and Fluffy,and Gem Angels,will be at The Vets,to see that everything goes well.Why,as the Late Jimmy Dodd,used to sing? Because we LIKE YOU,Butter.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Feel better fast, Butter-kins!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

I will keep Butter and Lilly in my thoughts. I hope they both get better soon!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh no! Miss Nicki jknows what those itchies are like, and she hopesButter finds a cure for them real fast! Nobody would wish those itchies on their worst enemy. Good luck you itchy boy!

Oh, Poor Butter! We'll keep our fingers, tails, paws crossed for you and Lilly.

Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
    I'm glad you still think of me, Edwina. I think of you, too.

Butter

Dear sweet Butter,
    my heart hurts for you. I missed you- that is right -although I have not been online very much because of too much work!

I hope the doc finds something. Maybe your mom can PM Rosethecopycat because when I hear now of you I have the impression you could be forced to live like poor Almalfi, the boy in the bag But the good news is- Almalfi could come out of the bag and leave his sore legs alone

I send the most tender scritchies to you, my little friend.

Barbara

Poor Butter!
    I hope everything goes well at the vets today.

Thanks to BCBlondie for this great signature!

Oh no, poor Butter! I sure hope the white coat can find out why you are doing this to yourself! I hope it's nothing serious and if it turns out your meowmie needs to give you pills everyday, well then you just let her, ok? She loves you so much and just wants you to feel better.

Good luck at the white coats sweetie.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl