Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: seasonal allergies

Originally posted by NoahsMommy
    I'm allergic to everything!!!

I take Allegra and that helps a lot. The other stuff stopped working a while ago...

I get itchy eyes, ears, throat. Runny nose, itchy skin, stuffed up sometimes. No fun. I hate allergies!
    My mom is allergic to everything too. I SWARE, it's insane. You name it, she's probably allergic to it -_- She went for an allergy test and she got this sheet back that was filled completely on both sides haha

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

I have dust allergies, year round torture for me, but worse in the summer. Its only sneezing though. I don't take anything, nothing but placebo if ya ask me. Autumn also has some sort of hay fever or dust allergies in the summer, runny nose and sneezing. I don't give her anything either because its usually not that bad.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

I'm just allergic to dust and molds and things like that. I used to be allergic to more, cats included, but I guess I grew out of it.

It's Justin who is allergic to everything. Most every tree makes Justin sick, especially during pollen season. Just being around a lot of trees, pollen or no pollen makes Justin sick. He's also very allergic to soy and penicillin. He has some other minor allergies, but those are the major ones.

- Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

I am also allergic to cats but i told the doc i would not get rid of any of my pets or move from our home. We live over our barn and i love it that way. The hay is downstairs in one of the stalls. I only buy a few at a time as we dont use much with so much pasture. I just take meds and work with my allergies. I do have problems more when it is raining as it creates more mold and also the weather creates more arthritis problems for me but oh well, such is life and i enjoy it regardless.
    Hugs and drool from the pack! Robbie, Lucy and the rest