Hi..Hopefully someone can give me some advice with my problem. I have 2 female dogs, Sadie is a 3 year old Rat Terrier, she weighs about 25 lbs and we got her first. Maggie is almost 2 and she's a Maltese/Rat Terrier mix weighing about 8 lbs. We got Maggie about 1 1/2 years after getting Sadie. We moved to our new house in August of 2004. Ok here's my problem...just recently they have been fighting, not drawing blood yet, but fighting none the less. It seems Sadie will at times stalk Maggie around the house. Maggie gets scared and will shake and go hide under the bed. They both sleep in the bed, they have since they were puppies and if Maggie is there first Sadie will come up and pounce on her if she's under the covers. I used to put them both together when we left but I can't anymore because Maggie jumps to get out and she seems scared to be in there with Sadie. I put them both together tonight to see how it would go and no less than 5 minutes they were in there, they were fighting. Maggie was shaking and I believe she peed in there as well. They play with each other any other time, but it seems they fight when they are put together and we leave or if one thinks they other is getting more attention. We give both of the equal attention. I don't know what's going on. Maybe because they are both getting into their "teenage years". I separated them the other night to different rooms when they got into a fight. Sadie by age and size would be the alpha and she's usually is, so I don't know if she is trying to reaffirm that with Maggie. Any advice would be helpful. Sorry so long. Also I would never consider giving either of them away. They are both my babies and precious to me.