Thread: My jeans are too tight :)

My jeans are too tight :)

It may seem silly to be excited about my jeans being too tight, but since I'm pregnant with my first baby it's very exciting! All of my pants fit me the same in the legs but I can't get the button snapped because my uterus has popped out from behind the bone. I can't wait to get my big pregnant belly Christine (Chrangharris) tells me that oh yes, I can wait! but that's so negative! I plan on enjoying every moment, even when I'm uncomfortable and feel like I'm about to throw up! And believe me, I get that feeling a lot, it's all part of the experience.

*pats her little growing belly* My first appointment is on the 10th and hopefully I'll get a picture or two from the ultrasound (this hospital is stingy with pictures). Hmmmm I guess I need to buy a picture scanner! I'll uppydate next week
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

Congratulations on becoming pregnant! That is very exciting! Please keep updating things that happen. Do you know if your going to have a boy or a girl? When are you due? When you have the baby, please let all of us pters know! Also, when you have the baby, it would be great to see some pictures of your baby. What names are you thinking about? Oh, it is all so exciting! Congratulations!

"Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday." - unknown author

well yah keep an update that sound exciting well i am only 13 and i might not know all about that but my mom had 3 and she wish she had stoped at 2 me lol

Oh how exciting!

Im so happy for you! CONGRATS.

Make sure you keep us updated, and take plenty of pictures of the "Stages" your at, i always find it amazing to see how the belly has grown,

Congratulations, Again!

thank you thank you I couldn't be more excited! I am currently 11 weeks and 4 days (my ticker in my siggy is set in United States time) pregnant and it is still way too early to find out if we're having a boy or girl yet I've been told that at this hopital they won't even seriously look for gender until I'm 20 weeks. That'll put it sometime around the holidays I'll be 20 weeks on the 31st of December, but maybe if I ask really nice I can get them to tell me at 16 weeks
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

uhm.....pictures sure would be nice
    Love,
    Grandma

omg that must be so exciting!! For you and your family!! Congrats!!
    ~*~green_chameleon_girl~*~
    R.I.P Rex
    - _HeAtHer_-

Thanks MANDAMOO!!!!

how exciting for you all... Pregnant mom's are so pretty cause they are just glowing with pride!! Good luck and YAY!!

Me-24
    Hubby-25
    Daughter Zoey is 2 !!!!
    Jasmine 1 month

How exciting, Missy! I'm glad you are enjoying your pregnancy, and yes I agree with Grandma sirrahbed ... PICTURES would be grreat!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Congratulations! I know the feeling. I get excited about showing too and this is my second child. I'm especially excited now, because you can tell I am pregnant...before my belly was easily mistaken for a beer belly. I found out what I was having at 16 weeks. If you get a 3D sonogram, you can find out real quick.

Thank you Wolfie!