Thread: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what is thorn thursday in the dog pound?? I see a ton of people reply to it but i dont know what it is. can you help me out?????????????

a virtual bar. Its just pretend.

Me-24
    Hubby-25
    Daughter Zoey is 2 !!!!
    Jasmine 1 month

Yes, the vitual bar opens every Wednesday and usually closes on the weekend. It's just a place to hang out and have fun. This week it was called Thorn Thursday because so many people had a bad week - kind of like a thorn in your side.

There are no political discussions or debates of any kind. Attitudes are left at the door. Richard is the bartender and there are virtual alcoholic drinks served but anyone can join in the fun. However, if you are underage, you'll have to be carded and can only order non-alcoholic drinks.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Pretend you say Jods! No pretense about it.. yes, it may be cyber for some but for the "locals" there is no doubt it exsists. It is a haven and lots of support and laughs Don't let Mario hear you call it pretend or you will get cherries hurled upon you!

thanks.

Hey Josh, I just came back from Poland- I know you have bars there