Thread: I have to say goodbye but my other two are wonderful

I have to say goodbye but my other two are wonderful

In my memorial of Roscoe, I still have two beautiful dogs, one is a cocka poo and border colie. both do not realize that I will have to euthanize our other dog tomorrow. My pain of loosing Roscoe is severe, but Gibson and Molly will keep me going. Like children all of my dogs have separate and wonderful personalities, Gibson is such a mammas boy and is very concerned about his groceries,whereas Molly is such a sweet little white fluffy thing until 8oPm then she turns into a troll, Both my husband and I will miss Roscoe and the whole he will give us when he passses on I know the other two will rally and try to alleviate our pain.

Bless your heart. I know the pain of having to let a pet go. I will say a prayer for you for comfort. God bless you.
    Hugs and drool from the pack! Robbie, Lucy and the rest

sorry to hear

Sorry to hear about Roscoe.Know how you feel.We lost our Miniature Poodle Ruffles to old age on April3,2002.He was 15 and a half.We miss him a lot.About 4 months after lost him,my dad missed him so much we ended up buying a Bichon Frise by the name of Fritz who will be 3 on June 3 same as my mom.Fritz sure fills the void left by Ruffles.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

I'm so very sorry to hear that your beloved Roscoe will be leaving for the Bridge today We are there with you in spirit and know so well the great sadness and grief you are feeling What a wonderful friend your Roscoe has been to you these many years. And while no dog will ever take his place, I'm glad that you and your husband have Molly and Gibson there to help you heal during the difficult days ahead. Rest easy now beautiful Roscoe and romp happy and healthy at the Rainbow Bridge until that happy day when you your family are together once more. {{{HUGS}}} Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

It has been almost a week since I had to say goodbye to my "handsome man" Rosce. Last night he returned home to me, and I was comforted by the caring wonderful people who cremated him. Just talking to the people one could tell they look after the last remains of peoples furkids with care and understanding of the pain we go through. Roscoe will now always be with us no matter where we move to. Now I want to introduce you to my other two beautiful other furkids. Just a minute I have to let one of them out. ....oops both of them. My other two I have had since they were babies, (Roscoe came into my life when my husband came into mine) All of my animals have been love at first life, Molly was only six months old when I was at a vets office for some flea pills for my cats, when I noticed a woman come out of one of the patients office crying, she was holding this beautiful happy white fluffy puppy in her arms, I asked her if she as ok, she told me that she would have to get rid of this puppy because of her allergies, I gave her my phone number and told her I would take the puppy if she could not take care of her. That was ten years ago. Molly some how has been in tune with my feelings, everytime I am sad she is there with her big brown eyes and you can tell she just wants to make everything better. She is now getting older, and she is getting crankier, she is the same loving animal as always, but come 8Pm she become a bit of a troll and needs to go to bed. It's hard going to bed at night since she growls at you but otherwise she is valuable. My other dog is Gibson, a border collie, he came to me like most parents do, their kids move home for a while , my daugher moved back home and said oh by the way I have a puppy, Do you mind. The moment I saw him I fell totally in love, since then he has been a mama's boy.She moved out 7 years ago and left "Gibby" with me. He stands by me no matter where I am and will stand up to any one he feels will hurt me. For a border collie, he can be such a Kluz, when he jumps into the truck he trips and pees himself. He loves his groceries, especially veggies and fruit. As you can tell my fur kid are very special to me like my own children are, but without the talk back

I'm sorry for the loss of your precious Roscoe. I'm sure it really helps to have two more special kids to help you to heal. We'd love to see pictures of them if you'd like to share them with us.

I'm very sorry too. I sounds like Roscoe was loved and happy while he was here with you...

I would also LOVE to see pics, of course of Gibson, and Molly too! It's awesome that you have two great pups there to comfort you

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

My heart goes out to you for the loss of such a dear friend.
    *~Hugs~* to you!

I'm sure in their own ways, Molly and Gibson feel the loss as well, and they want to help you heal as well.

I look forward to seeing pictures of them all!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

I'm so sorry to hear about Roscoe! He sounds like such a sweet dog! At least you have your other two pups, but that will never change the love you have for dear Roscoe! It was so hard letting go of my Bandit too...and it's already been four years. ((HUGs))

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

I am so glad you finally have your beloved, beautiful boy home with you again where he belongs. It's good to know that you found some comfort in the caring and compassion of those who cared for you boy until his return. We know how your heart is breaking and I hope you know that we are here for you. Molly and Gibby sound like very special puppers too. And I know that having them there with you, to comfort you and keep you occupied will be a great blessing to you during this very, very difficult time. When you feel up to it, we'd love to see pictures of all of your beautiful kids. Hugs to you, Molly and Gibby...Love, Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~