Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have to say goodbye

I am so very sorry to hear about Roscoe!! That is so sad! I will keep you in my thoughts. Say hi to my Bandit, dear Roscoe, and rest easy sweet boy!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

More tears for you and your precious Roscoe I remember so well, like it was yesterday, the incredible guilt I felt the day I had to help my beloved Jingles to the Bridge. Even though she had been suffering from liver cancer for 6 months, hadn't kept down any food for days and days, was having periods of blindness from the built up toxins, I held onto any sign from her that there might be hope, a "good day," a wagging tail, a kiss on my cheek. You were the most loving and caring Mom to Roscoe. I know how difficult and bittersweet those last hours together were, but I hope you can take some comfort in knowing that Roscoe spent his last hours on this earth in a place that he loved with the person he loved most on earth. And his separation from you is only temporary, because one day you will be reunited with your precious boy. We're here for you. I'm thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers. Love and warm hugs to you, Sandra
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 03-21-2005 at 05:59 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

It is so hard.............

I grieve with you over the loss of precious Roscoe, but you did a good thing for him, a very courageous thing, and one that I now know that I would not hesitate to do for one of mine if they faced pain and suffering. I have had to make the same decision that you did, before, and I have never regretted it.

Much love and sympathy to you. Rest in peace, Roscoe.

Logan

It has been a week since Roscoe died, tonight I wonder if I could have done anything to help him. Why did I not see that he was illl before this. Why was it I did not see that he was sick. Am I such a bad mom that I can not see that he was ill. Why when he turned his nose up at treats I didn't thing there was a problem. I keep thinking back as now I see some of the signs why didn't I realize he was in trouble. Wh did God take him from me

Please don't think those things!! It's not your fault Roscoe passed from this world...there's nothing you could have done to stop it, believe me, I've thought the exact same things! How could God let things like this happen?? Well, it's in the plan for the world, and good things will come of it, you'll see! By losing Bandit, we got Blaze, the sweetest pup in the world!! I love him so much, just like Bandit, and it helped ease the pain. ((HUGS)) to you again!!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

So sorry for your loss

On Sunday i lost my loved one. He left so sudden. He was going to be 3 years old this June. My baby boy is now in a better place i know and i miss him a lot. I cant stop thinking of him and i wish he was here with me. Is ok to feel guilty i feel the same too but deep inside me i know neither u or i could have done anything to change that. If it was up to us they would have lived for ever with no pain or suffering.