Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 1,000,000

Congratulations Pet Talk !!!!!

I am so proud to be 0,7% of it all

I know I'm in the majority here when I say thank you, Karen and Paul, for creating Pet Talk.

The main thing I want to say is that you have changed lives for the better - not just the lives of animals, but the lives of people. People who have needed comfort have found it here, and thus, Pet Talk has truly been a lifesaver.

That should give you great satisfaction, in knowing that you have changed many lives in a positive way.

Blessings to both of you, and peace.

Tina

YAY!!!!!

Thank you Karen and Paul for creating this super fabulous web site. It's the greatest thing since sliced bread. We absolutely love it and it is a constant source of comfort, advice, smiles, tears, love, and happiness. Where else could you find out, within minutes, how to take care of any issue that can ever arise with your dearly beloved little babies? Where else can you get dozens of shoulders to cry on within minutes? It does our heart good to know we have such a huge union here at Pet Talk. All for the good of the wonderful pets that make our lives so special. Pet Talk has it all and you guys are the best. Miss Hoppy is so adorable!!! HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!

OMG, I just saw this!!! HOW AWESOME!!!! Makes me wish I would have signed in earlier.

Congrats everyone! Karen, Paul and Miss Hoppy...life would definitely not be the same without this place. THANK YOU so much for making this community!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

WOO HOO! I just saw this today! I cant believe it happened so soon! WAY TO GO PET TALK!

Congratulations to Karen, Paul and Miss Hoppy and to one and all the members that makes Pet Talk the place it is.!!!

Re: 1,000,000

Originally posted by Paul

Cool pic Paul.

8. I can't believe we have had 3,058 (now 3,059) posts since this million! Keep on posting PT!!!

Originally posted by Lexi_Lover
    I can't believe we have had 3,058 (now 3,059) posts since this million! Keep on posting PT!!!
    Oh, I can. Pet Talk is full of blabbers... very nice and sweet blabbers, but still blabbers.

Don't let this comment stop your blabbers from blabbing.
    ~Sara, Daisy, Jessie, Jake, & Jackson

<3 Gone but never forgotten <3
    {Benjamin, Russell, Chester, Dexter, George Harrison, & Leeroy} {O.D.} {Trey} {John-Paul & Earl}

Re: Re: 1,000,000

Paul and Karen,
    Such an adorable Miss Hoppy! That is such a cool way of getting a picture like that!! I never thought of that! You must have an absolutley excelent printer though because I was amased that you guys got all those wiskers in there untill I saw Karen's comment.

Niņo & Eliza

Gee, I go away to vegas for a few days and this is what happens!

Way to go Pet Talkers!

Congratulations, Pet Talk!!! Thanks to Paul and Karen for making it such a wonderful place!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

This is hands down the best website/forum I have ever been a part of. By the amount of posts I'd say everyone agrees!

Thank you Karen & Paul for making a forum so happy and healthy that it makes me come here everyday
    Billy and Willy! (2 of my 4)

who posted the 1,000,000 post?
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

Originally posted by lute
    who posted the 1,000,000 post?
    I was wondering that too...

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins