Thread: **Jake & Sadie**

**Jake & Sadie**

Oh My Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are WAY TOO ADORABLE!!!! I have a dog named Sadie, too! My Sadie loves to go in the boat and in the car too!!slobbery wet kisses from Sadie to you guys!!!!

So nice to see such beautiful Beagles represented here as our Saturaday Dogs of the Day! Jake and Sadie, you certainly do get around, traveling "the world" by every means of transportaion imaginable. How precious you two must look in your doggie life preservers! I thank your humans for providing such a wonderful, loving home to two "kids" who deserve all that life has to offer! It certainly sounds that life at your hourse is one big, happy adventure! Congratulations and lots of hugs and kisses to you both! What a precious brother and sister Dog of the Day team you are!

Rescue Beagles...but who rescued whom? Sounds like you are the little rescuers as you are always ready, willing and able to provide companionship, love, comfort, affection, entertainment, and a little prodding to take another trip or boat ride.
    You must be very well behaved for Mom and Dad to take you so many places and sounds like you leave at least some space in the Big Bed. No doubt about it, you are two treasures and it is very appropriate that you both serve as our Saturday Dogs of the Day, because you obviously know what Saturdays are all about. So Happy Trails and Happy Tails to handsome Jake and beautiful Sadie!

Jake and Sadie!!! I can't wait for "ILoveHounds" to see you!! She will not believe how beautiful you are!!! And such wonderful additions to your family. Sounds like you have quite the life with your mom and dad, and won't you enjoy their retirement!!!
    Congratulations on being selected "Dogs of the Day"!!! Two is always better than one!!!

Jake and Sadie what a beautiful pair you make. Traveling must be so much fun with your Mom and Dad, it looks like you have lots more traveling to look forward to. Congradulations on being the most photogenic, traveled, Beagles of the Day.

What a handsome couple you make, Jake & Sadie. I'm so glad you were rescued. Have a wonderful day & make sure you get lots of treats.

Jake & Sadie how adorable you guys are Picture perfect might I add.

Im sorry I didn't get to see you on your special day, but I found your pic and just had to come here and tell everyone how adorable I think you guys are

I also wanted to thank Logan for writting me and letting me know about you sweethearts.

Big Hugs to your owners, anyone who rescues beagles is #1 in my eyes. May you babies have the best life a hound dog could ask for.

Arrrooooooo from Hannah and Copper and me Angie .

------------------

~~ My House Is Not A Home Without A Hound ~~