Thread: BIG.........loveable cat!!!!!!!

BIG.........loveable cat!!!!!!!

BIG!!!!!!!!you certainly are one BIG loveable cat!!!!!!!....a cat that loves to be vacuumed and have their hair done , certainly is deserving of a most BIG wonderful day!!!!!!!!! ....

Let's talk HANDSOME Mr. Big today!!! First, I am so glad to read that you are in your FOREVER home. It sounds like the BIGGER the cat is, the sweeter they are!! BIG, you have many traits our my dear moosey boy, Ashley(RIP)!!! However, you are much braver than he, one look at the hair dryer, and he was GONE!!! Do you think you could tell a few cats that the vaccum isn't really so bad!!! You are a true example of the MORE love you give, the MORE you get it return!!! Lots of LOVE to you, BIG!!!! HAPPY COTD!
    Nine is Fine!!

That is one BIG ,BEAUTIFUL CAT<and BIG ceratinly lives,up to his BILLING!He is a BIG Handsome Fellow,and its third time lucky,for BIG BIG,that he ended ,up,in your home! A BIG FOUND CAT MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW GOES TO BIG BIG<ESPECIALLY<FROM MOOSE THE MAGNIFICENT AND RAGNAR GUSTAFSON.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

You are a BIG brave boy, Big!!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    What a beautiful BIG boy as our COTD this St. Paddy's day! My RB Goldie used to love being blown dry, although none of the cats I've ever had would tolerate vacuuming! NO WAY! That big bad vacuum monster is their arch enemy! Congratulations being our special COTD you beautiful BIG boy!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Big is a fine handsome boy.

Louise, one of our cats, loves to be vacuumed. Eventually she gets overstimulated and attacks the brush. She doesn't particularly like being petted except with the vacuum and her brush. Her co-cat, Opal, takes the conventional feline view of vacuum cleaners.

Louise isn't mature enough for her name so we usually call her Weezie, Weezilla, or Weasel. She doesn't seem to care as long as she gets huge amounts of cat food.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

big fuzzy wuzzy luvvy Big

Oh, what a sweet face, and a sweet story to go with it...sounds like your heart is as big (or bigger) than your big ol' body, Big Boy! I am so glad you are with people who cherish your needs for attention instead of being "too busy" for you. My kitty, Julie, is also very "demanding" but I love it, because I live alone and she provides me with an infinite amount of affection, interaction and attention. Sometimes I think she would rather have lovin' than food!

After all, for those who feel overwhelmed by their friendly kitties, it works two ways...my cat asking for my attention is actually her giving me HER attention, which I treasure so much. Enjoy your Big day Mr. Big and get all the love you can hold. (Your love tank is no doubt an extra-large, or dare I say, VENTI?)

Love from MARTHA and Julie ("MEEE-oww, wow!") the Calico Princess
    MARTHA and Chloe
    My Sweet Tortie Posy
    (and a real Nosy Parker to boot)

IN MEMORIAM 3-29-07
    Julie the California Calico Princess
    "I'll be seeing you over the rainbow..."

What a big ole handsome stud you are B!! What a lovey dovey man - you look so very happy. I love your stunning blue coat and sweet face. Congrats to BEAUUUTIFUL BIG!!

BIG
    What a charmer you are!
    You are well aware of that fact too, aren't you?
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't stop smiling! What a most charming and entertaiing bio. of one fab kitty we are treated to today! What a perfect name your humans chose for you, Big! A big, beautiful boy with a big heart and a bigger than life purrrsonality...that's "Big! Now you may be an attention craving kinda guy, but I have a feeling you give as good as you get! I don't have to tell your proud people how lucky they are to have such a sweet, laid back, lovable kitty like you to call their own! And best of all, finally, you're HOME!

Now Big, as for your penchant for vacuums and blow dryers...We need to talk!

Congratulations to you beautiful, bodacious BIG, our super special and most deserving St. Patrick's Day Cat of the Day! Love and hugs and purrrs to you precious boy from Sandra, mr. B and Oliver! Have a wonderful, fun day of celebration, BIG!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a super, (and handsome), kitty. Hard to understand that two homes gave such a fellow up. But it certainly was for the best. Congratulations.

I gotta hand it to you, your big brave attitude (or is it your cool feline lassitude?) about noisy household items is somethin' else. Big, you're a sweetie at the core, have a great COTD, and congrats on finding a super home.

You know, whenever I see a calico cat of the day, I think "there's nothing prettier than a calico" and whenever I see a Maine Coon I think "there's nothing nicer than a Maine Coon" and now, there's Big: What could be more handsome than a great big gray cat? He looks wonderful and deserves all the love he's getting.
    Leonard Migliore

You sure are a beautiful BIG boy with your bright shiny fur. Great that you're in your final forever home. Big, you are a very brave kitty not to fear the vacuum and the hairdryer. I hope you have many years of health and happiness with the family who loves you so much, dear Big.