Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Operation Catnap" Pictures!!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?

"Operation Catnap" Pictures!!

SHHH!!! Don't need any bail money yet....but here she/he is! Poor cat's ears are all thickened on the tips most likely due to frostbite. The pictures really don't show how badly matted this lovely cat is.

Here's the one under the neck...the things so huge it wraps around her neck and up to her ear! I loosened it up lot, but it's so tight to the skin. See? No fingers!

I had to evict her from the bathroom...the stench of garbage was nauseating.

Such a beauty, with a sweet disposition despite being in sub-zero weather all Winter.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

OMG, HOW BEAUTIMOUS, EVEN MATTED & REEKING OF GARBAGE. GREAT SAVE QSA!
    KITTY FRIEND
    TAKE CARE, GOD BLESS
    MULTICATMOM

I love these cats that go "POOF."

Jan, she is absolutely gorgeous. Look at that sweet adorable face. I say, "she" because she is sooooo beautiful.

Do you think that you might be able to give her a much needed bath to get the stench out of her? I know it isn't good until you get those terrible mats out of her, but from the looks of them, that could take a while.

Wishing you all the best of luck with her or him.

I just took another look at the pictures and it just irks me to no end, that anyone could ignore such a beauty or any animal for that matter.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

What a beauty! Nothing like a good grooming to make her even more beautiful!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Welcome to civilization, sweet kitty!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Jan,I think,that you did the right thing,and seeing Ragnar here,whose coat,was in awful shape,and covered with burrs,looking nice,and sleek,after his grooming,makes me happy.And seeing Scrappy 2,slowly walking,into the hallway,makes me glad,taht these neglected Cats,have a home,and i hope you name her Sheba,after the Cat,of my late Aunt,and Uncle!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Poof cat needs a perfume spay down.
    Spray down (spay too)

Bless her sweet heart, and yours, Jan. She'll be just fine once she's cleaned up.

Logan

I agree with catmandu! name her/him Sheba! (ok if it's a boy... well ask him what to go with!) His story is super and I hope this siamese will carry on one of catmandu's sweeties!

nice pics!!!!!!!!!!!...i still say "Poof" should be the name...lol...(i'm sure the cat is happy with any name but neglected )

Jan s/he is gorgeous!! That poor baby having to live outside in the cold winter! I can't wait to see what "it" looks like after the grooming. Awsome I'm sure!!

Why do you think "it" smells so bad? I know it has been out in horrid conditions but most of the time they don't smell that strong. Is there nasty stuff matted on the back end? If "it" smells that bad can you imagine how "it" feels? They so hate to be anything but clean and fresh. My heart just breaks for the poor little thing.

Thank you for being the great and wonderful Catnapper!!! I'm so glad this beauty went *POOF*. I hope you have good luck *POOFING* the rest of the neglected crew.

What a beautiful kitty! I can't imagine anyone mistreating an animal so much. I am so glad you made her go POOF! I'm sure you'll be glad when you can have her groomed.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

~dabbing my eyes and blowing my nose~ Oh how aweful. Jan it is so wonderful that you are giving her a chance at a loving home. She is beautiful. I hope that after her grooming she will be fine. I know in your hands she will know how wonderful a lovey like her is suppose to be treated.

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright

OMG, what a beauty!! She looks so much like my niece's cat Fiscus, who is a Holy Birman!!

I am looking forward to a groomed Sheba!!Is her tail dark brown too?
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Lisa, the stench is from her eating out of garbage cans...no poop stuck yet. Maybe I should name her/him "Sheba Poof Paddypaws"! Lut...the kitties deep dark chocolate brown on the tail, feet, and face. Seal-point coloring. I'll hopefully remember to bring the camera when kitty goes in for the big shave down. Several interested in her, but I'm leaning toward the woman who had a Persian for 17 years, though this woman has 3 kids. This kitty seems very gentle, and I think would do fine with even the youngest child (2).
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~