Thread: need a name

need a name

just got 3 kitties, named 2 of them, can someone help me to name the other one. he is the one with no name ... i want something cute.

THANKS A LOT!!

What do you think,of the name Gem,after the poor Stray,that would have been rehomed,until,it was discovered,that he,had FIP.That would be a fitting tribute,to a very unfortunate Little Cat
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Gem is a very good name and a touchy story... :~( do you have anyt name that remind people of being tiny? because my cats are very tiny and cute... thats why i named them furbbie and purrbie

The obvious choice would be Derby!!! (to go with Furby and Purrbie)

They are adorable!!!

Munchkin's are tiny.

I looked at him and the first name that came to mind was Tucker.

i like derbie....

How about Kirby?
    Rest in Peace, dear Oreo: April 20, 1997-July 18, 2011
    :Rest in Peace, beautiful Sandi: March 18, 1994-January 23, 2010

::
    Rest in Peace, sweet Angel: July 1, 2001-May 14, 2009

Deb

How about Pipin

“The memories and paw print of a beloved cat remains in our heart and soul forever.” – Unknown
    My beloved Katie (1994-2008)

Gem,and the Cat Angels,would go,for Gem Tucker,or Kirby Gem,she wants a Kitten named after her,like the Other Found Cat Angels!

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

when you said kitty with no name i immediately thought of clint eastwood who starred in a series of movies in which he played a man with no name...so my vote is for Cowboy!!!!....

Derby, no doubt!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

How about a Cow Girl Name,like the lady,thatwas in True Grit,Gem Kirby.aka Kim Darby.

How about Yurbbie?

Actually, doesn't matter if it's Durbbie, Kurbbie, Yurbbie or Xurbbie, but the urbbie has to stay the same since that is what the other two are. They are adorable!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl