Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My VERY First Car...

My VERY First Car...

I bought my very first car on friday night, from Carmax in Naperville. It's a 1996 Pontiac Grand Am. It looks like this...

that's a pic from online, since I haven't had time to take pics of my baby yet. its got power everything, alloy wheels, sunroof, new sterio system, fog lights, duel pipes and a spoiler. It's the greatest thing I've ever bought in my life! and it was only $7,000! very excellent!

what was ur first car?
    Kari (me), Kiera (B&T Coonhound), Jesse (cocker), Jada (Ball Python), Derek (Betta)

Add Glitter to your Photos

~Kari~

Wow Its really nice! Congratulations on your first car!

My very first car was a 1992 Toyota Corolla, I called her "Bessie"- haha!

I now have a 1997 white Chevy Cavalier coupe, I love it A LOT! It has power everything, cruise control, brand new stereo system, etc. I want to buy a new back bumper and spoiler- but I have other things that I need to purchase first (like a new bow) then I can buy the car accessories, lol.
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

Nice car!!!

My first car was a 1982 Oldsmobile Firenza. I had it for about a year, and by that time it wouldn't go in reverse anymore and was only running on 3 of its 4 cylinders. It would go into convulsions at about 50 miles a hour. But it got me to and from school for that year

This is basically what it looked like, but mine was green

wow congrats!!

I havent gotten my first car yet...but my parents want to get me a Scion like this one..

or a Wrangler!!

That's a nice looking car! Ok. No jokes about age. Here was my first car, except it was blue. A 1977 Honda Civic that was $900. My brother helped me buy it.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

CONGRATS!!I can't drive yet. but I want one of those boxy scions, so cool!

Niņo & Eliza

Valrie no jokes here in 1977 My first car was a 1952 chev pick up I had planned to restore it.

My first car was a 93-ish grey chevy cavalier; it was brought brand new by my cousin who subsequently never changed the oil ( ) and blew the motor ( ). My dad bought it for $500 and replaced the motor.

When I graduated high school ('98), he bought me a '96 white chevy corisca. It lasted me 1/2 thru my sr. year of college.

As an early college graduation present, he bought me a '01 Nissan Sentra. Drove it off the lot with 13 miles! Power everything, CD, etc etc etc. I LOVED that car.

ANNNDDDD.... Just YESTERDAY, *I* bought my first car!

'05 EX Special Edition Honda Civic
    Spoiler, Moonroof, 6 disc changer, MP3 player, power everything... I drove it off the lot with 6 miles on it. I have to call on Monday and set up an appointment to get the XM radio transferred from my Sentra to this one. Otherwise, it's good to go!

I can't drive yet, but when i can my parents said they'd buy my first car and i want a black range rover. But really i'll be happy with anything that has wheels.

Congrats! Nice car!

It will be a long time till I buy my own car. I can't seem to save that much money

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

The car that I consider *my first car* was a white 1962 Impala SS. Although technically I did drive an older plymouth our family had acquired prior to that, this was the one that was really mine.
    I loved that car and wish so much that I had some pictures of the actual vehicle.

Congratulations to you Kari and to you, Tonya. What exciting news. I'm so happy for the both of you.

Kari, I'm going to be looking for you now as we drive around the Ti-Cities. If you see an old lady (in a blue Toyota Highlander) craning her neck as we go past, that will probably be me.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

This is the kind of scion I was talking about, but this one has a custom paint job! I will have to save up and buy my own car But My parents just *might* let me buy the family '94 Jeep Cherokee

Niņo & Eliza

a blue Peugeout 106 like this one although not quite as nice...
    Easy to drive but lack of power

The first car with my name included on the title is my little 90-something Nissan Bluebird. They don't sell them in the states, so it's kind of special, but looks like a Volvo or something

(this one isn't mine, but it looks quite similar)
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl