Thread: Pinky's story

Pinky's story

Found a pic of Pinky, the gerbil I found last year, so I decided to post her story just for the fun of it. I guess last year some of the guys at Lakeland got hold of a little gerbil and decided to let it go on campus. I was sitting on the couch in the campus center when I saw something run by the desk. So I ran over and scooped up this silver and white gerbil before anybody could step on it. Poor thing was half starved but friendly as could be. I got special permission to keep her on campus for a few weeks until the next time I went home. She became our little dorm mascott. When I took her home my mom fell in love with her but my stepdad is afraid of rodents so I had to give her up. She went to the Fox Valley Humane Society where she became Lola because my mom didn't give them a name. She was adopted out very quickly because she was a very pretty colour and friendly. I wish I had more pictures of her, I love her silver cape.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

ok, I don't think attachment worked
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

It did! Pinky's really a cutie!!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins