Thread: spud is leavin in 20 minuts!

spud is leavin in 20 minuts!

my dad is commin to pic up his spudy boy in about 20 minuts and once we get him to my dads place I am taking my dad shopping to show him what spud needs and how to take care of him lol he needs a lesson seeing as how he did not even know that piggies do not manufature their own vit. C my mom said my dad can have some grids so he can block off his kitchen and let spud run his kitchen to play sometimes as his new cage is alot smaller then what he is used too, he was born in a 13 square foot cage, and grew up in a 12 square foot cage so moving to a pet store cage will be a bit of a shock lol blizzy is now with smudge and kari full time, kari is just in love with blizzy, I wish I had my camera last night, when kari was grooming blizzy and then did a full flop cuddling up to him and smudge and blizzy are actually getting along when Kari is in charge lol my dad said I need to get kari a police badge lol anyway I have to go finish getting spud ready to go
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Glad he's going to live with his "daddy" since he loves him so much!
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

and spud is at his new home now he had not seen my dad since he was a baby, and he will be 3 this year he was nervous at first but once he realized who it was... lol my dad is having allergic reactions though he said he will give it a week, the reactions are because spud is shedding a ton, but thats just stress once he settles in he sould be fine, I know he normally hardly sheds at all, as I brushed him last night and not even a single hair lol so hopefully it will be ok once he settles in, this was his first day ever out of the house since he was born here, so I can imagine the stress of moving as a 2 year old piggie born and raised in a house with all your brothers and sisters in huge cages and all of a sudden your in an entirly new place without your family in a smaller cage, and being taken out to run in an etirely new place lol
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils