Thread: Baby Jake

Baby Jake

Oh Baby Jake you are such a cutie pie! I can tell by just looking at you you're looking for fun! Maybe even 24/7! You've sure made you're mom and dad feel better. Congratulations on being DOTD! Hope you enjoy your special day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Baby Jake, you made me cry this morning. I think they are happy tears with saddness mixed in. What a big and important job you were given, but it looks like you were the boy to do it. Obviously such a special boy deserves to be Dog of the Day, despite his tender age.

Love to you Jake and wishes for a summer filled with fun and lots and lots of WATER. But do wait until summer. It's a bit cold up there right now to be partaking of the joys of wetness, unless it's in the bathtub. You do like baths, don't you?
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Baby Jake!

It sounds to me like you are just what your new fur-parents needed. Losing a beloved pet is something you never quite get over, but having another fur-baby to love sure does help to ease the pain. And I believe it is just what Tedi-br would have wanted. There's no way she would have wanted all that love to go to waste. Keep on swimming, sweet Baby Jake, and enjoy your well deserved honor today!
    ~Marie

CONGRATULATIONS BABY JAKE!

Goodness what a story you had to tell! You sound like you could keep a person going all day every day But hey, I bet you mom and dad love it!
    Having a puppy is fun but hard work, but I'm sure they are doing everything they can to make you the happiest puppy in the world!

Yes you've got a big job trying to fill Tedi-br's shoes, but I bet your mom and dad know that you are doing your best and you will make some big paw prints on their heart just like she did. It's never easy to be the new guy on the block but come on, one look at that face and your hooked!

Hope you have a great day as our special DOTD!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Hi Baby Jake! I agree with Rachel, I am tearing up. What a wonderful little boy you are to attempt to help Mom and Dad get over the loss of Tedi-br. I would love to see you trying to get those penguins . You are a very handsome little boy. I sure hope you have lots of fun and get lots of hugs on your special day.

Hi Baby Jake!!

Good Morning to our so very handsome Mr.Baby Jake!! You are one good looking boy BJ and we know you will grow up to be the most handsome man on the block!! You are looking very sporty in your little neckpiece. We too are wiping away the tears after reading your loving memorial to dear Tedi-br. You are truly the angel that Tedi-br sent to Mom and Dad to make their lives brighter so they can face each new day a little easier. It seems that dear, sweet Tedi-br did a very very good job in sending them an endless bundle of energy who is more than capable of keeping them busy. We know Tedi-br is smiling from the RB, confident that she has helped to create a perfect union that will continue for many wonderful years to come. Good girl Tedi-br!! Play hard at RB sweet girl!! Don't worry about a thing-Baby Jake is in control now!! We hope you all get to celebrate all day today Baby Jake and a big congrats on being our cutie patootie DOTD!!Is it too cold there to swim today BJ???? Have fun today and every day sweetheart. Hi to the family and happiness always!! Always love your life like we do Baby Jake!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

Ohhh, Baby Jake I am in love with you!! You sound like quite a character with personality plus!!!! I'll bet Tedi-br is looking down right now with a big smile on her face. She is probably laughing at all of your crazy antics and how you keep mommy and daddy in their toes. I am so glad your mommy and daddy have you to help ease their pain. You are such a good little pup to be there for them.

Congrats Baby Jake for being our very special Dog of the Day!!!

Enjoy!

Robin

What a little love you are Baby Jake! You have such a handsome little head on your chessie body, what a stud! Congrats to BEAUUUTIFUL Baby Jake!!

Baby Jake...You are so handsome sitting there like that. You sound like you would be a lot of fun to have around. I am so glad that you are making your Mom & Dad happy again. It is so hard to lose an animal. They are like a member of the family. So keep up the good work. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see you.
    Hope you and your family have a long and wonderful life together.
    LHCamry

Blog Entries

oh soooo cool BABY JAKE

Meeow! Aren't you just such cute stuff? I'm a pussycat who has great ESP skills. Just focusing on your photo w/my KatMa sends me an image of webbed pawprints all over your furrents hearts! Mew, Tedi-br picked the perfect puppster for her beloved humans.

What a special doggie you are -- such a zest for life! Live long, sweet Baby Jake, always loved, treasured and cherished and in good health. May your swimming pool grow bigger as you do.

We live in Montreal -- slightly east of you -- about 2,989 miles [4,812 Km]

Lots of kittykisses, purrrs, headbumpies and hisses to you from the Calico Cat Queen of Canada, Sasha.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Sweet Baby Jake, what a most perfect little boy dear Tedi-br sent to Mom and Dad to heal their broken hearts. It couldn't have taken more than a few moments before you had replaced their sad looks with happy smiles and laughter, filling their hearts and souls with your puppy love and joyfulness . I can just imagine you diving for snorkling penguins in your very own swimming pool . You have such beautiful soft brown eyes, and your puppy picture is absolutely adorable. I bet by now you are becoming quite a handsome young man, a heartthrob for sure!

To Baby Jake's Mom and Dad, thank you so very much for sharing your precious Baby Jake with us, what a beautiful bundle of joy he must be, helping to heal that very painful emptiness that we must endure when one of our beloved furkids goes to the Rainbow Bridge. I have no doubt that your sweet Tedi-br had a paw in things, helping to lead you to sweet Baby Jake.

I hope Baby Jake and his proud family have an EXTRA special day today as they celebrate the day in the spotlight. Tedi-br must be happily wagging her tail today from above. Congratulations on being our very precious Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Dear Mister Baby Jake, you beautiful boy! Yes, you had some mighty big paw prints to fill after the passing of your family's beloved Tedi-br. But by all accounts, you were more than up to the task, sweetheart! I have no doubt that Tedi-br had a paw in this love match and is smiling down from the Rainbow Bridge this very day, so happy to know her Mom and Dad are smiling again! It's hard NOT to smile and laugh with a big, bouncy boy like you running them ragged Now BJ, my Lab Star prides herself on being the consummate water doggie, but diving for penguins??? The gold medal goes to you, Baby Jake! What a beautiful boy you are BJ, inside and out and I know that the loving legacy that was Tedi-br lives on in you It does all our hearts good to know that your wonderful family will be well loved and cared for with Baby Jake by their side!
    Congratulations to you Baby Jake! If ever there was a pup that deserved the title Dog of the Day, it's you! Congratulations to you and your proud family, Baby Jake! I hope you all are enjoying a very happy, extra special day of celebration! Hugs, kisses and happy tail wags to you from Sandra, Cody and Star!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~