View Poll Results: Morning person or Night Owl?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Morning Person

10 16.67%
  • Night Owl

37 61.67%
  • Both!

13 21.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Morning

Morning

The alarm went off at 7:30 this morning just like it always does. I looked outside and noticed that the sun was shining, there were birds singing, and and it was warm outside. It was a beautiful morning.

The first thing I thought was, "God I hate mornings."

Then I had my caffeine and felt lots better.

I'm in no way a morning person. I never have been. I've always enjoyed the night time better. I consider myself a night owl.

How about you? Morning person, or night owl?

2. My pillow case says it all, Not a morning person and there is a cat holding a cup of coffee(ornage juice for me please) and hes tired! LOL!

On the weekends I get up at like 10 a.m and on the weekdays I wanna get up at that time but I can't..stupid school!

I'm a bit of both, the latest I ever sleep is 7am, and that's a rarity. I never go to bed before 11pm, and I consider 11 early. I like to get up in the morning and get working, then I take little breaks throughout the day, and get a spurt of energy in the late evening.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

Neither. I'm an afternoon person.

I guess I'm a little of both. We get up at 3:30 am to go to work. I get a couple hour nap in the car before my shift starts then it's bed time around 10:00.

Mornings are evil. I am grumpy, incoherent, and bump into things in the morning. Seriously, I bump into walls and furniture in the morning. Anything before 7:30 is too early for me!

Hubby is a morning person and is out of bed at 5:30 - and talks to me while I'm sleeping. Later he'll be upset if I didn't do something he asked me. I tell him that any conversation before 8:00 doesn't count because I just "um-hum" him to get him to shut up so I can get more shut-eye!

I voted night owl. I've never been a morning person and I don't stay up really late but I do like evenings better. I probably enjoy afternoon's the best.

I guess I am more of a morning person, mainly because my body clock will not allow me to sleep in, much as I would like, I rarely sleep past 7 am every day of the week, if I do its a miracle, by night I feel quite tired and 10.30 is my average bed-time, so no night owl here.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I'm definitely a morning person and that's when I can get the most accomplished. I'm usually up at 5:30 if not sooner. After sitting at a desk all day, my energy is drained. By 8:00 pm I start to fade and more than likely am ready for bed. If I want to see some TV program that comes on a 9:00 pm, I'd better tape it.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

I am most definetly a morning person. Even on the weekends I enjoy getting up very early.

I much prefer nights. Unfortunately my job requires me to be in at 7:00AM, so I have early starts. I try to sleep in on the weekends but Carole or the puppies will ensure I get up.

I reckon that the only reason they invented mornings, was that so evenings and afternoons won't bump into each other.

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our life whole

Bleh.. I HATE waking up early in the morning for school!

I'm a night owl. I love the dark.

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    I'm definitely a morning person. I have to be at work at 6:00 a.m. If I wasn't a morning person, I would have been fired a long time ago!
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

I am a morning person, but I am a bit grumpy usually
    till 9:00 a.m.
    By 9:00 p.m. I usually go to bed.
    (Funny when I was a teenager I would always
    want to sleep in and stay up late.)

----<---<--<{(@

I am NOT a morning person AT ALL. I find 9-10am EARLY. I like to sleep in to 11 if I can Although I usually have to get up before that to feed the dogs anyway.

So, I have a job this summer that requires getting up at 6am...I hate it lol.

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)