Thread: Have you heard?

Have you heard?

Good day to everyone on Pet Talk! I recently heard that the company that makes Iams pet food does testing on animals, and not just to see if pets will eat it. Has anyone heard anything about this? Unfortunately, I don't know much more than that. I find it hard to understand how a company that makes something to help us care for our pets can do something like this. If what I heard is wrong, please. please, please let me know? I certainly don't want to slam a company if this is just a rumor, just want to know the facts. Thanks and please give all your beautiful pets a hug from me!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Hi Momcat! No, I haven't heard that and I don't often use that brand, but if that is the case then I certainly will boycott them in the future. I will be checking back to see what everyone else might have heard. If it is true, how terrible! Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

I think,taht it was a Lab,that Iams cotracted out,with,that was doing,these awful things,to the Cats,and Dogs,and that they have been since terminated,by the Iams People,for breach,of contract,in not taking proper care,of the Animals!

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

IAMS is well known for animal testing. They have been caught out twice in the last four years, each time they were caught they promised not to test again...yeah right

I won't buy IAMS because of this, hopefully one day they will be closed down

http://www.iamscruelty.com/

I received this via e-mail just the other day. I don't buy their products any way

Have you heard

I've only been a member of Pet Talk for a short time but must say that I really enjoy the forums, comments, insights, and of course seeing pictures of all your gorgeous pets. That's why I posed the question about Iams. As I've gotten to know all of you through your postings, there was no question in my mind that I could trust what each of you might have to say. Gracie's Mom, I did check out that website as my Groucho kept playing leap frog across the keyboard. What I saw made me so angry, heartsick and a few other thoughts I can't share out of respect for those of you who may read this. (Go ahead, use your imagination, believe me it can't be worse!) One would think that with the technology available today that animal testing would be a thing of the past. Could it be that these places don't want to spend a little money to find a better alternative? Sorry, to go on like that. Groucho is going to get a few extra tummy rubs and hugs tonight, hope your fuzzy buddies do too. Thanks to each of you for your input, now I know this wasn't just a rumor.....
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE