Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm Sorry...

I'm Sorry...

I'm really sorry but I just really need to get something out. I know PT hasn't been a happy place lately and I don't want to be known as another one to make a crappy thread but I just can't take this anymore..

A couple weeks ago my uncle had a stroke and died. A couple weeks ago my friend's dad died from lung cancer. I found out that one of our good friends has cancer...she had it before but it was gone, but now its back and it's everywhere. Today a different uncle phoned my mom and told her he wasn't feeling good at all so she had to take him to emergency at the hospital. They moved him over to intensive care and right now he's hooked up to a machine to keep his heart going. They think he might have had a couple heart attacks. Maybe one last night and maybe one while he was at the hospital. My mom said that they are only gonna keep him on the machine for 3 more hours since he can't stay on it forever. I just can't stop crying.
    Last edited by MariaM; 03-08-2005 at 05:06 PM.

-thank you Poppy for the avatar.

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...

{{{{HUGS}}}} to you, maria.

You know im here if you need to talk or anything.

I'll be keeping your uncle and your friend in my thoughts. PM/IM me if you need anything.

Amber

I'm so sorry for all that has been happening to you I can't say that I really know what to say, and I know nothing I can say will make you feel any better Don't think of saying this as being 'a crappy thread' cause it's not! It's very serious and sometimes it helps just a little to tell people...if that is so, then I hope you post anytime you feel the need to. If you ever need someone to talk to, you know my MSN.

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

I am so sorry you have to go through such tough times. Don't worry it's not a crappy thread at all! Sometimes you just need to get it out and thats what we are here for! Im so sorry this is happening to you

{{{hugs}}}

~*~Thanks Liana For The AWESOME sig!~*~

Tweety_Pie

~*~Kelsey~*~

There's a difference in sadness and trouble making. I'm so sorry to hear about all that's been going on with you. I hope we can give you some comfort. I know it's hard to deal with all the problems but remember you must be strong for your uncle and your friend. I'm not very good at words today but wanted you to know I was thinking about you.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Prayers for you and yours. Hugs to you in this most difficult time. Please take care.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

I'm sorry that there is so much sorrow & hardship around
    your house lately. I hope Major will do his best to cheer you
    up. Hang in there.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You and your family will be in our prayers on this stormy night.

(((hugs))) if you ever need to talk I am an im or pm away. Hang in there.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Maria, I'm so sorry to hear that your going through such a difficult time right now. You'll be in my thoughs, sending prayers and hugs your way. Hang in there...

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*

Oh Maria. {{{{{hugs}}}}} I'm so sorry your dear relatives and friends are going through some hard times right now. Know that they, and you, are in my thoughts and prayers.

yea i dont know whats goin on lately about death. but it needs to stop!! i just found out a good friend has been in the hospital since last sunday, another friend is full of cancer, an very young friend is back on heavy chemo, and then to top it all the youngest of them all...a 5-year old friend died in her home when if caught on fire last thursday. her wake was yesterday.
    Kari (me), Kiera (B&T Coonhound), Jesse (cocker), Jada (Ball Python), Derek (Betta)

Add Glitter to your Photos

~Kari~

You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Maria, I am so sorry that you are going through all of this. I hope that everything goes uphill very soon. *hugs* Sending good vibes to you and your family.

((maria)) i will keep you and your family in my prayers.
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.