Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am so very sorry

Best of luck to you Tina. I hope you find your inner peace.

From Decker with Love

Originally posted by PJ's Mom
    Hopefully someday you will be able to stop using your illness as a crutch.
    Amen, amen! PJ's Mom, I love you. That drives me nuts! My grandma does that, drives my family insane. Tina's is nothing compared to my grandma!
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

Originally posted by YellowLabLover
    Amen, amen! PJ's Mom, I love you.
    Ok.

My sister does it. Her favorite line is "I'm depressed. I can't help it!" This after she shoplifted a blanket with my mom in the store with her.

Originally posted by luvofallhorses
    ditto. Tina it's your choice to leave but please keep in contact with me somehow e-mail([email protected]) or pm me. I am really concered about your well-being Please take care of yourself and get yourself better by counseling whatever you need to do so you can go back to your kids and your animals(your number one priority). If I were your kid I would hate to see you like this and ask you to go to a counselor whatever helps. Please, Please get yourself some help, I hate to see you like this and you know some of the other people here do, too. (((hugs)))
    I know you did.
    "Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"

I'm not using my illness as a crutch.

Anyways I am gone, the drama is over, I am taking a very long break from here. I promise I will not be back to start anymore trouble.

Goodbye.
    "Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"

Tina after reading about your last little episode on here , I told myself Tina will be back saying how sorry she is , yet again.

Despite the fact I have empathy for your illness and I really do, it is impossible to condone your childish behaviour, and that is what it is really, a lack of maturity on your part, please continue with the help you so need, you have to grow up NOW for those beautiful precious girls you have.

I understand when you are depressed, it is hard to cope with little everyday things, but depression in itself does not create the kind of things you have done on PT, like lying continually, coming back hoping for forgiveness each time, and then when it is not forthcoming, getting childish and saying well I am going, and never coming back, I mean how many times have we heard that from you.
    It is all very well for you to say the Drama is over , I am leaving, it was you who created this so called Drama, no-one else, that is a cowardly way to go IMO.

You can continue to apologise until the sun shines you know where, but really as PCB pointed out, you have to really prove yourself here, and it will not happen overnite, if you really want to stay, then be mature and accept the responsiblity for your actions, take them on board, deal with it, and move on,and committ yourself to proving to PT members that you mean what you say.

Sometimes I ask myself why I continue to waste my precious time on replying to your threads like this, it is because I hope that maybe one of the things I say may hit hard and sink in, because I know you are a worthwhile person.

You cannot continue this destructive behaviour, it is not fair on yourself, your family or the community on PT, who have IMO been more than patient and understanding with you,you cannot keep playing with other people's emotions, it saddens me terribly.

So many people on PT have given you encouragement, advice, and really care about you, so why do you continually keep slapping us in the face, all we ever wanted to do was help you to get well again.

I for one believe your illness goes deeper than just depression,I and many other's have suffered depression in their lives, and none of us have behaved as you have here, there is more to this than meets the eye.

Tina you have been given more than the time of day here, so many people just keep having faith in you, and giving you third and fourth chances, there comes a point in time where everyone just throws their hands up in defeat and say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Please continue with your therapist, I hope you have told them what has been happening here on PT, as I think this is a very important issue you need to discuss with them,not something to be swept under the carpet, Tina you have to put in some hard work to get results, so keep at it, it is a pity you could not have used PT in a positive way instead of a negative.

GOOD lUCK.
    Last edited by carole; 03-08-2005 at 04:20 PM.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Originally posted by Tina
    Anyways I am gone, the drama is over, I am taking a very long break from here. I promise I will not be back to start anymore trouble.
    I hope we can put faith in that. I have my doubts.

I know I'm not with the majority here, but I'd just like to say, Tina, if you really want to stay here then do so. If you don't, then you could take a break. Of course nobody is going to forgive you off the bat, and I'm sure there are lots who never will. But if you enjoy being here, then I think you should stay, AND, IF you really mean it, you can show us that you want to start over. I understand you must feel horrible right now, and even after all of the things you've done, I'm trying to understand. I want to remember that saying...I think it's "Forgive 70 x 70 times" or something. I believe in that saying even though I don't always live up to it. I haven't spoken up in this situation because I never find the right words to say to express myself. I'm hoping I got my point across here, I'll try and explain it again incase I didn't.

I think you should stay if it makes you happy. If not, focus on the things that do make you happy. It will be a struggle, but I think that if you really wanted to, you COULD earn your trust back from many of us, in TIME. I do not forgive you right now but I am trying to work up to that. Remember, God doesn't give us anything we can't handle.

With whatever you decide, I wish you good luck.

-thank you Poppy for the avatar.

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...

See you in a few days.

Amen PCB!!! WOW, you hit the nail on the head!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Originally posted by Tina
    Originally posted by PJ's Mom
    I hope we can put faith in that. I have my doubts.
    Add me to the list on that.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Good Golly! How many times are we going to let her take us out to the shed? Lord....

Tina I honestly wish you would leave and never come back. Pet Talk is NOT doing you any good...all it has become is an outlet for your lies. How anyone on here could ever trust you again is beyond me. Please, get help for yourself and please never get any more pets.

I am going to make this as simple as possible. I do not personally know you. I have read alot of your posts in the past, and have chosen NOT to comment on most of them. I stay out of fights/drama.
    I am posting to this thread, to let you know that I do think that you love animals. I do think that you love your family. I also think that you do need to really think about the pain you have caused many people on this PT forum. I think that you should take a long break from this site. NOT because of what others say to you, or for what others think of you... BUT mostly because I do not think that wasting your time on this website is a good idea, ESP. when you could be 1) spending more time with your family/pets 2) to reevaluate yourself 3) to make your life easier than it is now.
    People feel as if you have promised SO many times before, that it is just another way to either get attention or get acceptance. I do not mean myself, I do not know that whole story so I can not respond on that.
    I know that life is tough, people are cruel, and unforgiving(I am not saying on PT, I am talking REAL LIFE) .. BUT keep in your mind, that only YOU can make YOU feel better. Not a website, not the internet, not lying. Only you.
    I wish you the best of luck, from the bottom of my heart. *HUGS* Katie
    Last edited by kt_luvs_kitties; 03-09-2005 at 01:01 AM.

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!

Tina,
    I don't know what you lied to us all about, I missed that thread. I have tried before to be supportive to you and gave up. I really hope you get help for your children's sakes. Good luck with your new home in the future and I wish you all the best, but one things for sure you can't keep toying with everyones emotions. I really feel sorry for you and your family. Everything you feel and do reflects how you act in front of your children as well. Just think if you keep it up they will both be needing help in the future from counsellors for something they can't control, how their mother acted during childhood. I'm not saying that to be mean or upset you its just another thing I fear for you.

Me-24
    Hubby-25
    Daughter Zoey is 2 !!!!
    Jasmine 1 month