Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not Sure How This Happened ... ANOTHER New Foster IG!

Not Sure How This Happened ... ANOTHER New Foster IG!

Wow, word gets around. A week after I got Gia, a woman shows up at my boarding kennel and says, "I heard you take these dogs.", and shoves a IG puppy at me. Ummmm .... sure, I guess I do, now.

So ... without further ado .... meet Rocky! He is the poster child for the "No Puppy Mill/Pet Store Puppies!" campaign, with his buck teeth and crooked tail. Poor guy. He is also morbidly afraid of men, completely not house trained at seven months old, and was intact.

He is driving all the other dogs, especially Gia, crazy with his total lack of manners and puppy goofiness. He tries to get her to play with him, and she looks at him like a supermodel might look at one of the dueling banjo players from "Deliverance". It's hilarious.

He's so darn cute, though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rocky2.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	1,021.6 KB 
ID:	41899   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rocky8.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	695.2 KB 
ID:	41900   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rocky10.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	1,004.9 KB 
ID:	41901   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rocky11.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	640.0 KB 
ID:	41902   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RockyGia.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	1.34 MB 
ID:	41903  

"We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Oh my god I love him. Send him here!

*Thanks Ashley*

Ild take him but I dont think the Bluedawg would approve.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

Quote Originally Posted by blue View Post
    Ild take him but I dont think the Bluedawg would approve.
    But Rocky is blue, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelteez2
    Oh my god I love him. Send him here!
    Sure! Want to housetrain him for me? He hasn't a clue.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by Twisterdog View Post
    But Rocky is blue, too.
    I named him Blue for a reason, unfortunently he doesnt like smaller dogs. I couldnt trust him around an IG.

ETA: the second pic really makes me want to try anyway.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

Rocky's a handsome little guy!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

He is georgeous!! This might be my next breed of dog......hopefully many years from now when my two are no longer with me.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Twisterdog, bless you for taking Rocky in. I hope that he will learn to potty quickly. Will you be responsible for having him neutered?

Thanks,
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by Twisterdog View Post
    Sure! Want to housetrain him for me? He hasn't a clue.
    I wish I was in the position to have another dog right now. I'd have you send him up asap. He really has stolen my heart.

*Thanks Ashley*

Aww, poor pup. I hope he learns quickly. He is adorable though. You're awesome for taking in these wonderful dogs.
    Monica Callahan KPA-CTP *Woohoo!*

lucky you both!!... he´s super cute!!... they both are!!!... how could they not?... hope they do find a home... or even better foster failures..
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

I love those cute little doggies!! Rocky is a handsome lad. I saw a lady walking two dogs this morning. One was a white Chi and the other was a blue IG!! I immediately thought of your new foster babies!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

LOL, so cute!

That's always the line I feed my hubby..."I don't know how this happened"!!
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Will you be responsible for having him neutered?
    Was done the morning after I got him.

Yeah, they were supposed to be my next breed of dog, too ... in about eight years or so. Guess fate had other plans.