Thread: Biff

Biff

Good Morning to our cute little Biff, our fabulous DOTD honoree for Saturday morning!! How are you little guy? What an interesting mix you are. A JRT and chihuahua mix-we can imagine how you can skyrocket all over the house and outdoors. What a fabulously frisky boy you must be!!! Even in your senior years Biff, it sounds like you are still living the life of a pup!! We can't believe how smart you are!! It's pretty easy to see why your family loves you so much Biff(love your name)! What's not to love??? Congratulations to our handsome, very smart, cutie patootie DOTD!!! Have fun celebrating all day with your loving family Mr. Biff and we wish you all many more years of happiness. Keep on loving your life like we do Mr. Biffmeister!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida
    Last edited by Daisy and Delilah; 03-05-2005 at 12:01 PM.

CONGRATULATIONS BIFF!

OMG you are so totally cute Biffy boy I can see why your family just had to take you home with them!

Sure sounds like you are really loved the way your people go on about how smart you are! Sound like one smart cookie to me too!

And as for you being 15...I just can't believe it. You sure don't look your age boy

Here's to many more wonderful years with your family

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Biff....You are so cute. I just love your hair. It sounds like you have a family that loves you very much and takes real good care of you. You are very lucky. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are.
    LHCamry

Good morning Biff! What a big little boy you are! Wow - you're 15! You keep up the good work taking care of your family and have a super duper day - you're TOP DOG TODAY!! (By the way, I just love your hairdo!)

Congratulations Biff , you sure are a cute little guy!!!

grats biff

What a most precious and special little dog we have today for our Saturday honoree! Biff, what a simply charming pupper you are, and at 15, you still possess that puppy spirit within . And wow, what a little traveler you have been throughout your life, you've been to more places than I have Biff! I am impressed with your keen intelligence and loyal unfailing devotion to your beloved family. It's no wonder that you are still so young at heart and enjoying life as much as any young whipper snapper out there . I'm certain you will have many more joyful years ahead with your people too, Biff. Many chihuahuas and other smaller breeds can live well into their 20s! So you have a lot of living and loving left to do, sweetheart.

Biff, I hope you have an EXTRA special day today with all the treats, pampering, and praising your little heart desires. I can't think of a more deserving pup than you! Congratulations on being our most precious and beloved Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Hi there Biff! Oh, if you aren't the cutest little pupperoni ever I just love your doo! Who can resist that windblown, tousseled look? You may be 15 years young, but you look, live and love like a youngster, don't you, sweetheart? No wonder you're a magnet for chicks of all ages! What a wonderful, adventure filled life you have had thus far, traveling all about the country and soaking up all those exciting sights and sounds! And now, as you just begin to hit those glorious golden years, you have all the time in the world to kick back, relax and bask in the warmth of sunny Santa Monica and the love of your wonderful family. And being the ultra smart doggie that we know you are, you might consider putting paw to paper and writing down for all the world to read, an account of your amazing, rich, fun filled life! A best seller for sure! Biffster, you've brought your family so much joy over the years, yet I know that the best years are yet to come! Congratulations to you precious Biff, our most deserving, super duper Saturday DOG OF THE DAY! All my love and lots of hugs to you sweet little man! I hope you and your proud, proud people enjoy a very special, very happy day of celebration!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Biff!

What a handsome young man you are, sweet Biff! I can see how you still attract the ladies You sure stole my heart today! Lots of special treats for you today! Congrats and enjoy your day
    ~Marie

Hello Biff,

Well, here's another lady who thinks you are adorable.
    Intelligence, cutie pie looks, and a loving heart, what more
    could anyone ask? Congratulations on being chosen for the special honor of DOG OF THE DAY. Kisses sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Biff .. from Biff's mom & dad

To everyone who has posted a note re Biff, thank you so much!

We have read him all your lovely thoughts and will continue to throughout the day...

Love, Jonna and Mark

ps-Biff sends licks and sniffs to all your pets!!!

Hi Jonna and Mark! How lucky for us that you found PT and that your angel Biff is our renowned DOTD! What a cutie patootie! I hope that you all can spend many many more beautiful, fun, loving years together! My Logan sends waggies and slurpies to Biff- Back At YA!

I've been Boooo'd!

Awww Biffy Baby, you are such a magnificent doggie! You are one of the most handsome little guys I have seen in a while - such a distinguished little man. It was so nice to meet you - I heart Biff!! Congrats for being Our Adooorable Dog of the Day!

Hi Biff!!

Biff,

Monty is anxious to meet you and extends many congrats!!

Your mum and dad have to bring you over when they come to dinner.

xoxo

nadine, jim, bean and monty-man.
    Attached Images Attached Images