Thread: Feather :-)

Feather :-)

How much I like the idea of you darting through the house like a silver streak

Feather, you have the cutest white and tabby markings and such an adorable little face.
    I am so happy that you could convince your human you are the one!

Enjoy your day with fun and antics and getting into mischief. We love you anyway

Hello Feather!!! From your picture, you look to be LIGHT as a FEATHER!!! I guess it is from all that streaking around, a guarentee to keep one slim and trim, like you!!!! I think we are going to form the WHITE MITTEN SOCIETY and make you Madame President!!!! It was fate that your parent noticed that the date you were found and that you were truly meant to be HERS/HIS cat. You have found a wonderful home and are very much loved!! But as COTD, we all love YOU, too!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Feather is a Delight

And thats a great Cat,to have,as she will be a wonderful Cat,for years,to come,and help,you overcome,the loss,of Storm,the way,that Michael,did,when I lost Mr Scrappy.She,is a will,of the wisp,and The Found Cats,All Salute Fantastic Feather COTD,with a Fine,Funny FRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Awww, what a dainty and soft little girl you are, beautiful Feather!! I want to grab your paw and give it a kiss. Your mistress loves you so very much. Congrats to Fabulous Feather!

Feather, I'm so glad your purrent remembered that he/she was supposed to pick YOU!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Feather
    How adorable you are!
    I'm so glad your human picked you! You can give any kitten a run for their money in the cuteness department!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adorable Feather, what a wonderfully written story of how your human came to adopt you. I admit I was glued to the page as I read on, and even though I knew how it ended, I was rooting for you to be the one! You certainly are "the one" too, the light of your human's life. I wonder if Storm did not send down a message that day to your mom as she was filling out those papers, that little Feather was the one who was meant to be. I loved this sentence: "I had to have that soft gray creature to be able to cuddle and gaze at full-time!" I felt such a rush of warmth and joy as I read, and could imagine, that overwhelming feeling of love and kinship between two souls meant to come together.

Feather, I hope you have an especially FANTASTIC day today as you celebrate with your beloved human. Oh how very special and precious you are to your furmom! Congratulations on being our beautiful and most deserving Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Darling Feather! I too was on the edge of my seat, awaiting the ending of your human's beautifully written account of how you came to be hers! I do believe there was a bit of providence at work that fateful day; and no doubt, Storm had a paw in this too! So often our COTD adopters give testament to the huge part fate played in making that love match a reality!

You're simply breathtaking Feather, posing so exquisitely in your COTD photo! And what a lovely name for such a delciate, dainy girl. "Feather!" It captures the essence of your beauty so perfectly...lithe, willowy, ethereal! Of course, we have yet to wittness your "other side," you know, the one where you streak around the room at lighening speed; more like a bullet than a feather! Well, a girl's gotta have sme fun too, right Feather?

Feather, it was a pleasure to meet you sweetheart and your proud guardian too! I hope that you and she know many, many more happy, love filled years together! Congraulations to you Feather, our most precious CAT OF THE DAY! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, darling Feather and Mom!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Like you, I was warned against adopting an adult cat, because of the possibility of behavior problems and other issues. And my adult adoptee turned out to be a real SWEETHEART, not once, but twice! Isn't it amazing how they know just who to choose for a hooman companion?

Dear Feather, I hope you have a long and happy life with your special human friend. You are one pretty, pretty cat.

[b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Feather, you are simply PRECIOUS! I hope you get lots of treats and love on your special day!!!

That's a good name for such a dainty little kitty. Even if she's a rockin' little gal.

Blog Entries

flipping for FEATHER

Mew, meeow, My purrents love all kitties: old, young, runts, tabbycats, toms, purebreds -- just so long as they have four paws, whiskers, fur, and purrs -- it's a go for my purrents.

Feather is adorable and my KatMa & Paw-Paw are just flipping for Feather.

in a word, ADORABLE!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Feathery fantastic fuzzy wuzzy girl!

Oh, what a sweet, dainty little face you show us, Feather! You are so tiny that I wonder how much you weigh. It is such a miracle that so much love and prrrsonality can be wrapped up in such a tiny bit of fluffy fur, and bring so much joy to us comparatively big and clunky human beings. What a treat to see ya, Feather...Blessings, purrs and noserubs from MARTHA and Julie ("Mee-oww!") the Calico Princess
    MARTHA and Chloe
    My Sweet Tortie Posy
    (and a real Nosy Parker to boot)

IN MEMORIAM 3-29-07
    Julie the California Calico Princess
    "I'll be seeing you over the rainbow..."

Your name is very fitting - you look as delicate and light as a Feather. At the age you were adopted you were still quite a kitten, Feather. In any event, I'm glad your mom chose you! You are a very beautiful kitty with a personality to match. I hope your day as COTD was special in every regard, dear Feather.

I really love this story of Feather and her human. Can I foward this article and translate it ito my blog? Thx.