Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pit Bull Ban in Ontario, Canada

Bad deal, hopefully it won't get signed talked it over with Maximus and he said they can kiss his Pit Bull rear end

That sounds like something a sassy mouthed Pit Bull would say

Michael Bryant is a complete dumba$$! My oldest Pit is almost 6 years old and I'm still waiting for her to turn on me.
    Love is Adoptable. Adopt a Pit Bull.

Don't Breed or Buy While Shelter Animals Die.

If Pit Bulls are outlawed, only outlaws will have Pit Bulls.

3. I know, I almost cried this morning because there are SO many good breeders out there in Ontario, and I really wanted to adopt one if I moved out. But now, as I type this, they are euthanizing pitties at the OHS

4. Here is just 1 of the many adorable and NICE pitties at the shelter that is probably gone now I wish there was something more I could doI guess I shall post a tribute, she was such a wonderful pup
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Lexi_Lover; 03-02-2005 at 06:06 PM.

hey Lexi_Lover, do you live in Ottawa? That pittie is at the humane society here (i live in Ottawa )

I just checked out the OHS website and she is still there. Who could PTS such a gorgeous face. It makes me ashamed to live here

~*~Thanks Liana For The AWESOME sig!~*~

Tweety_Pie

~*~Kelsey~*~

I guess all that we can do now is hope that it doesn't get signed. I'm hoping very much that it doesn't. In the future my husband and I wanted to get another pittie. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

The photo that Lexi_Lover posted looks just like my Kosmo when we first got him. Same markings...heheheh

Thanks for the awesome siggy & blinki Lexi_Lover

Steph

MAD!

Like the thread I posted in Dog House, I am sadden today regarding this ban.

I had never been around a Pit Bull until I met Kosmo, Kosmo&Cuddles's baby. I met the sweetest thing. He was a bigger baby than my Duke. People get blinders on when they see a "fearful" dog. They should get to know them, each dog has their personalities. Like when you meet someone new at work or through a friend, you hand out your hand and introduce yourself, hand out your hand and shake a Paw. It will change your mind. Trust me. I instroduced myself to Kosmo and he's the best nephew you can ask for.

Dominique

Thanks Lexi_Lover!

This is so sad. I feel so sorry for people in Ontario wanting a pit or planning on adopting one. This law is stupid They should punish the owners not the pits. I want a pit bull someday. But I feel so sad for all of you in ontario Kosmo&Cuddles, Like someone said don't put a muzzle on him yet, the law hasn't been passed. This is just so ignorant of the government. Innocent animals are going to lose their lives because of people's stupidity. If the government would look into it, pits are sweet dogs. Punish the deed not the breed!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..