Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Catnip Heaven (Butter pics)

Catnip Heaven (Butter pics)

Please keep in mind that Butter is never allowed on the counter in the kitchen, but that happens to be where I put the catnip ball when I found it earlier today, and then he found it! It was the funniest thing I have ever seen him do, rubbing his face all over that thing and rolling around with it in his paws! LOL!!

More coming

You can see where the horrible sore was on his arm. It is finally getting better.

I have a movie too, but I need to figure out how to edit the audio out of it. I was on the phone with my husband while I was filming it. I don't think I want you to hear how southern I sounded!
    Last edited by Logan; 03-01-2005 at 06:42 PM.

Here's the muted movie

Gary, I hope you can view this!!!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Oh Butter, you are drop dead G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S.

Wow, you really, really enjoy that catnip ball don't you sweetie.

I loved the video.

Forgot to add that I am so glad that your boo-boo is doing much better.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Hey, Butter---sometimes it's just TOO tempting to obey the rules about staying off of the kitchen counter, isn't it?!

It looks like the fun you were having was well worth any "trouble" you might be in later for doing it on the kitchen counter! I can't say I blame you one bit, though.

Tell your meowmie and/or daddie that if they expect you to obey the rules all of the time, they need to play fair and not tempt you so!
    Last edited by Soapets; 03-01-2005 at 07:59 PM.
    Rest in Peace, dear Oreo: April 20, 1997-July 18, 2011
    :Rest in Peace, beautiful Sandi: March 18, 1994-January 23, 2010

::
    Rest in Peace, sweet Angel: July 1, 2001-May 14, 2009

Deb

Are you sure the new Pottery Barn catalog wasn't adding to his ecstacy??????

The FoundCats,and I are so pleased,that you made this Video,and we are forwarding,it,to my Friends,at the Animal Welfare Association,who,after all,made all,those Wonderful toys,and we are so gratified,to see Butter,having so much Fun.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh, Gary, I was so in hopes that you would be able to see the video! Yeah!!!! You can tell them that those toys were very well received in this house!!! I even caught Mimi sitting over the mouse tonight, but I didn't have the camera handy. She plays when she thinks no one is looking!! She's a refined old lady, you know.

Sarah, I'm the one that goes to "heaven" over the Pottery Barn catalog! I'm lucky Butter had the catnip so he didn't chew up my catalog! LOL!!!

LOL.... Butter is SO cute!!

“The memories and paw print of a beloved cat remains in our heart and soul forever.” – Unknown
    My beloved Katie (1994-2008)

Awww... he looks so happy with his catnip. I would have loved to hear how southern you sound!

You are not going to believe this but Chester is in my lap and HE watched that video THREE times!! I kept playing it for him after I realized he was so intent on watching it.

Butter looks like he was having a BALL with that Canadian catnip!
    He sure is pretty and he sure looks like Yettas brother! Is he as fair as she is, always having tummy problems, can't touch ANY milk products, sensitive skin that drives her crazy with itching.. Mike is constantly at the vets with her....(but Mike is a worse worrier about his babies than any woman I ever saw) Yetta is a fair girl that is so sensitive to everything!! (You would never know it to look at her size though) Is butter?
    Yetta

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

I love Butter, yes I do!!!
    Sarah, meowmie of Whisper, Shadow, Callie and red-eared slider, Kahn

Thank you CatNapper for the beautiful siggy!

How cute! I love the video. He almost lost it there for a sec. It almost rolled off the counter LOL.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

You're right, Cass, I noticed the same thing, but he retrieved it, didn't he? LOL!!!!

Laura, he has never had any tummy issues that I know of, but we sure do have consistent skin issues with him. It started about two years after he joined our family. He was a stray...just showed up at my door in the coldest part of our winter and he stole my heart and we let him in, and that's the story on him! LOL!!! He has a very evil side, but he is also the most social, loving cat I have ever encountered. He is definitely a Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde sort of cat. Every two months or so, I have to take him in for a shot, then he's ok for a while with the skin issues. Wish we could get to the bottom of the issue, but we could NEVER pill him...he is LETHAL, with both claws and teeth.

Logan

Butter is GORGEOUS!!! I *love* his coloring! Beautiful kitty! What is it with cats and catnip? LOL!!! The video was adorable!!!