Thread: Since I'm "sick"...

Since I'm "sick"...

Well, I am kinda...I lost my voice and woke up this morning with a sore throat. I tried to go in to class...didn't make it. My allergies started up and I was hacking and sneezing and all snotty...so I went home! I didn't feel I would be able to be attentive in class...plus I doubt anyone wants to get sick from me! So I've just been on the internet all day! Oh well...

It is so tough when that happens, and one has to spend the whole day on the internet, lol, but seriously I hope you feel better tomorrow, get some rest won't you? I am sure you know all the right things to do Miss RMA, my daughter has a cold too and it is the middle of summer here.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I can sympathize. I've been at home with the flu since Saturday and will be home from work again tomorrow.

I was sick all last week - still not completely normal. Its the worst thing! Hubby got mad at me because I ignored a ton of phone calls... because I could hardly talk. I said I didn't want to talk to someone sounding like a squeeky Minnie Mouse. The one person I called (a friend of 15 years) had NO CLUE it was me on the phone!

Get healthy soon!