Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BRAT Pictures!

BRAT Pictures!

Sorry for not posting in the last couple of days. I'm trying to get as much dental work done as I can before my inusrance runs out. I have had a very sore mouth and a Novacaine brain for the last day or two!

Here are the Brats!

Leroy and Abigail looking out the window. I don't know what they think they can see since it's dark!

Rosco decides Grampy Goo makes the best pillow!

Such a perfect cushy spot for a bath.

Magoo loves to sleep on this wadded up sheet. I took it outside and gave it a good shake and let it hang out for awhile. Goo is trying to get to his bed but everybody wants to smell "outside". Goo eventually got his bed back.

It's Pepper Jack's turn to have the kitty cold that everyone is so kindly sharing! Rosco shows his sweet side and snuggles with sicky poo PJ.

I guess we know who will probably have the cold next!

What is up with this window? There were several windows open but there must have something exciting going on outside this one. Darned if I know what!

Can we fit in one more?

Stubby leaves and Abigail moves in

Good Grief! Look at all those tails!

YAY! Saturday CCL pics! I never miss 'em. Look at that window of ORANGE! (and cream, buff, and various shades in between). Poor Abigail, in those last two, looks like the "one of these things [that] is not like the other ones!"

Poor sick Pepper Jack. *kisses* for the happy boy, and may he be his usual perky self soon! How could he not be, with such a nice little brother to nurse him? Here's hopin' Rosco's immune system is up to the challenge!

I just love saterday mornings Hope you feel human again soon.

Always enjoy your pictures!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Oh my, I just didn't stop saying "aw's" while scrolling down your post. You have such gorgeous cats!! That window full of orangies is so special. It will be my desktop-pic for a while (if you don't mind?)
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

You're babies are so beautiful! I especially like those window pics!
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

That photo,of the Orange,and Orange shade,of Cats,all looking ,out the window,is,one,of the very best Photos,that I have seen,on Pet Talk,bar none.And its always good,to see,Our Dear Friend Scrappy Magoo.With hid Pal Rosco,helping him,to stay warm.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

This one is PRICELESS!!

So glad you got that Satyrday morning BRATS done... I been waiting all morning for them!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Re: BRAT Pictures!

I showed to my sister this picture with four orangies on one windowsill...

And then I saw this one - with five of them!

Kisses to PJ, poor boy.

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    A window-full of ORANGE! Look at all those ORANGE! butts and tails!

OH SO CUTE!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Originally posted by Maya & Inka's mommy
    Oh my, I just didn't stop saying "aw's" while scrolling down your post. You have such gorgeous cats!! That window full of orangies is so special. It will be my desktop-pic for a while (if you don't mind?)
    Of course I do not mind. I feel honored!

Twink, you crack me up...."the one that's not like the others"! Sesame Street!!!

I don't know why that window was a major orange attraction that day.

Why am I so late finding this thread?? Saturday morning "Brat" posts have become a highlight of my weekend. If you ever miss one Lisa, I think there might be a major uprising

The pictures are never boring as you have so much assortment to share around!! This week it seems to be an orange theme which suits me just fine

Look at MY beautiful Peanut Butter!!! and Pete!!! Oh I love them ALL!!

This one had to go into my Windows collection of BMP files to rotate as desktops! Who needs one of those Webshot services for desktops when you have Cat General?

Awww, beautiful pictures as always Lisa. I love the one of them all in ONE window, boy that must be a pretty site to see from outside.

WOW!!!!!! You have such a beautiful group of furchildren!!!!! ALL those pictures are good ones and great fun to see. I can't believe all the orangies in one window!!!! You couldn't have coaxed them to pose like that for all the treats in the world!!! Great shots. Sorry you've had so many trips to the dentist. A big BooHiss to that. Oh, kust a note on Leroy and friend looking out the window at night - usually when Briggs goes to our den window when it's dark, it's because the raccoons are visiting the bird and squirrel feeders. How I wish I could get pictures of these adorable little bandits but they are way too skittish, besides it being dark thirty whenever they come around. But they are too cute for words.

How much are those orangies in the window?
    The ones with the fine fluffy tails!
    How much are those orangies in the window?
    Please send them to me in the mail!