Thread: Blake!!

Blake!!

Good Morning to you Mr. Handsome Hunk!! What a gorgeous worldly man we have today as our very honorable DOTD!! Hailing all the way from Greece, we are very impressed and happy to see you this morning Mr. Blake. We can tell from your bio that you are deeply loved by your family Blake. What's not to love? Right Mr. Handsome Man??? We would love to see you on your back waiting to greet Dad after he comes home from work. Yes, we would love to see this ritual! It brings a smile to all of our faces Congratulations to our verrrrrry handsome DOTD!!! We hope today includes; a car ride, tummy rubs, plenty of milk biscuits, and alot of snow if you have some on the ground. Enjoy today and every day with your loving family Big Blake and always love your life like we do handsome man!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Rainy(?) Florida

CONGRATULATIONS BLAKE!

Your from Greece..that is so cool! Such a beatufiul place, your so lucky to live there

So you love treats hu? Well I just can't imagine that
    I bet you get them whenever you want, I can't see
    your humans ever saying no to you!

I hope you have a great day as our special Dog of the Day Blake!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Congrats on being DOTD Blake! How lucky that you get to live in Greece!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Oh handsome Blake!! You know, I VERY strongly suspect you are right, and that your family cannot begin to imagine living without you! It didn't take any words for you to tell your people that where you wanted to be was with them! Actions speak louder than words, don't they Blake? Perhaps that is why it is easier to understand our pets' clear messages at times than other people . Your home and yard looks beautiful, the perfect setting for such a distinguished and handsome boy as you. Blakunen von Marathon, I have no doubt that the girls must simply swoon as you pass by, those strong long shepherd legs and that rich tri-colored coat make you such a striking fellow .

Despite all your sophisticated heritage and looks though, you don't ask for much in life. To be with your family and get some treats and affection here and there, that is all you require for total bliss. I am sure you have all that and more from your adoring family. I hope you have an especially awesome day today Blake, with LOTS of yummy treats, tummy rubs, and family fun to celebrate your day in the spotlight. Congratulations on being our most handsome and charismatic Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Oh, what a stunningly handsome boy you are, dear Blake; and what a most impressive heritage you boast! I love the way your family blended your awesome canine ancestory with your proud cultural heritage to come up with such an impressive name...Blakunen von Marathon...a title so befitting a pup of such regal bearing! You are so lucky to be living in Greece, a country of such beauty and history! And Greece is equally blessed to claim YOU as one of it's most distinquished and notable canine citizens!

I wasn't the least bit surprised to read that it took but a brief time for you to worm your way into your human's heart and into the house, Blake I'm sure your Dad would agree that nothing compares to coming home after a hard day's work and being greeted by a loyal and loving pup like you...paws up You and your family make one fabulous team, best buds for life, and I wish for you all a long, long lifetime of happy days and loving companionship!

Congratulations to our most handsome, distinquished and deserving Dog of the Day, Blake!!! Enjoy a great day reveling in your "top dog" honors, Blake! I hope you get all the belly rubs, car rides, bisquits and loving your heart desires Hugsa and kisses to you, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a great, big handsome man you are Blake!! I love your bi-colors and elegant head - such an adorable man. How nice you live near Athens, Greece, it must be lovely. Congrats to AWESOME BLAKE!!!!

Oh Blake, you are one handsome young fellow!!!
    Congratulations on your big day!
    You certainly deserve it, i hope you get lots of milk bones for your success!!!

Congrats on being DOTD Blake!! You are such a beautiful boy!
    ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> <><

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><>

Faith is being able to jump first and grow wings later

When a waterbug leaves his friends and climbs the stalks, he is unable to return. But he gains a beautiful new body and a glorious perspective on a new world. He knows his friends will join him with their new bodies one day...one glorious day

Hello Blake,

You do look like a Shep/Collie and are you handsome.
    Congratualtions on being named for honors today as our
    special DOG OF THE DAY. Long & happy life to you boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blake!! You come from so far away! It must be amazing living in Athens, Greece. It has always been my dream to travel their! You are defnitly one handsome shepard. I adore your beautiful markings and coloring. I like your big floppy ears and that ADORABLE pink toungue. I can tell you are quite the looker You are absolutely beautiful...or I guess I should say handsome your mom and dad must of been adorable. I bet your mommy and daddy love you two peices, I sure do and I just saw your picture. The write up they wrote about you definitly showed me that you are a great dog, companion, and best friend. I have no doubt in my mind that you are close with your owners. I am sure your mommy and daddy couldn't imagin living with out you either, after all, look at how handsome, and caring you are sweetie! I hope you have an amazing day, full of hugs, memories and lots of those special milk bones that I know you love.

Blake you're a very handsome boy! Congrats on DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla