Thread: togetherness

togetherness

It's nice having brothers or sisters that are close,Winston,Benson

And Lucy and littermate Penny.I love the pairs so much

And Marshall and Tucker playing together always
    Last edited by catfamily; 02-24-2005 at 06:42 AM.

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

But Bowie made great friends with winston

And Marshall and Benson seem to sleep a lot together

of course there's more togetherness

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

Rosco and Colby always hang together

Birdie loves Rosco and my old cat BooBoo.He seems to like them 2 the bestHere he is with BooBoo
    Last edited by catfamily; 02-24-2005 at 06:49 AM.

Monty prefers to be left alone.LOL

Weeee! Lookie at those boys!! It is so sweet how close they are and I am happy to see they are still that close. They are so lucky you adopted them and they didn't have to be seperated! It really warms my heart to see them still cuddeling..

You are so lucky that you have TWO pair like that! Penny and Lucy are BEAUTIFUL and they look so sweet sleeping together. I guess up there, you need somebody to cuddle with on those cold nights and what better than your litter mate!

I keep saying, one of these days, I am going to get me a "pair" just so I can see that love on a day to day basis!!!

I showed Mike your catfish bed thread and he had such a fit, look what he ran out and got!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Great pictures!! My cats used to be together all the time too, as long as Inka was a kitten. But now that both are mature females, the don't cuddle very much anymore
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Those pictures are precious of all those buddies under one roof! Laura, I can't believe you found the pattern for fish beds! I want one..even though I haven't sewn in 8 years! Brand new machine in the closet though. I'm going to have to look now.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
    Those pictures are precious of all those buddies under one roof! Laura, I can't believe you found the pattern for fish beds! I want one..even though I haven't sewn in 8 years! Brand new machine in the closet though. I'm going to have to look now.
    Me too Laura.Where do we get it?

Mike got it at Wal-Mart but anyplace that sells patterns will have it. Just write down "Simplicity" and the pattern number (9004) and go get it!

I am not going to have time to do anything with it in the short time I have left off but it will be a "Must DO!" when I get back!!

LOL! Simplicity is going to wonder about the sudden run on that pattern all over the country and wonder what happened!!

Carla, Look what you started.... Anyone who makes any better save me the links to the pictures so I can see them when I get back!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Thats interesting,that the pairs,are made up,for the most part,of Cats,who are so similar,in color,although,there are exceptions.I have noticed,this with the Siamese,as they are very cliquish.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Carla - I LOVE seeing all of your pairs of snugglers throughout the house That made me smile looking through all of your pictures!! What a bunch of happy cats you have I LOVE IT!!!

I also love seeing all of your handsome/beautiful kitties How much fun it must be to have that many kitties everywhere you look.
    What a size difference this picture has!

I love it!!!

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!

Look at all those friends! You need to set this thread to music with a song like "You've got a friend in me" or something!